Pegging: Who Does it best?

I have been looking at getting into pegging. Anyone out there know of a provider that does this?

Is it painful? I don't want that...just want to explore...
Moving this to another realm where you will come nearer getting an answer to your question.
Me me me!
For those of us who weren't sure what pegging referred to.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pegging_(sexual_practice)

Oh, and if you come to DFW area, there will be dozens of ladies offering to introduce you to this activity. Do a search on strap or strapon or strap-on in the DFW ISO forum for ladies who would offer this service. Seemed so popular that it almost doesn't fall into the OTHER REALM.
More often known as Strap-on or dildo training.
Or as I like to say...." Im gonna fuck your manPussy with my girlCock".........YUM
More often known as Strap-on or dildo training. Originally Posted by *GoddessDallas*
Or as I like to say...." Im gonna fuck your manPussy with my girlCock".........YUM Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
You ladies take a term that sounds so clinical, PEGGING, and make it sound so raunchy. And you seem to take way too much pleasure in that raunchy terminology.
Butt of course my dear.................I do so love to lovingly lube up ones anus and after gently stroking it, slowing introduce it to my oh so hard and lovely girlCock.....then as we are enjoy rocking and grinding our hips together, I whisper oh so sweetly..."I love to fuck your manPussy"................lol YUM!
I dunno if its the visions of strap on play or if its The Main Event at end of June with Ms Athena or the thought of Janes long legs... but I for one am ready to bend a man over and peg him til i throw a hip out.
I have always wondered how many men schedule a strap on session and quickly back out as soon as they feel the provider even shoving a modest strap-on up their ass? I’ll be the first to admit, I really crave domination, but the woman has to be very skilled at her craft and at role-play. I also enjoy a good prostate massage, to me, it is the most intense orgasm that can be achieved. But, with that being said, I can’t take much more than a finger up my ass. I had a GF that wasn’t into domination, but she loved providing a little prostate action during a blow job. She tried introducing me to some very small toys, and I just couldn’t take it. I can only imagine how many men must bring things to a halt once they are actually penetrated with a strap-on.
LL and Athena.... I'm beggin' for your peggin'.
I cant wait until the double event in Houston with Ms Athena...!!
Its at the top of my TuDo list. A beautiful woman with big tits in my face, sucking on her nipples as she shoves a long, but narrow (and this is the key), dick up my ass.

Definitely going to be watching this thread.
Hell yeah Lacy, Im getting your shirt made now...........And I have never had a man ask for strap on play then refuse. Once you get lubed and loosened and are worked up with the smaller toys, you are more then willing to take it up a notch or two......YUM!!
I love my assplay sessions. Come down to Houston please.