Drunck posting yea i said Drunck

All of ya'll are freakn losiers!!!

I am sooooo glad i dont live here!!!

I would discourage myself from coming here and visiting you freakn losiers if i knew how to discourage myself!!

I say this in all respect to ALL hobbist but the couple of losiers that i have had the nightmare of meeting at some hole in the freaking wall burger joint!!!

This is exactly why providers avoid Houston!!

It took 3 margaritas today and 3 beers last time just to get through the F**kn lunch....whatever im light weight...blah blah blah

The only reason i will ever come back to Houston is to see the Turtles!!!

wait i thinck i should of posted this in the alerts section.....just to warn off the visiting providers......MODS if this is in the wrong place please move!!!

Disclaimer...I hate you all but.....I will be available till late Wednesday night if you HDH wanna come see me....please no losiers, or appointments that are from stupid Cat avatars!!!
Please shave your pubs cuz a country girl like me dont like to have pubs in her throat!!
All men must wash there feet when they arrive at my incall, all though girls can wash theirs after cunniglingus, provided that they have shaved pubs!!!

Discounts: all men with big belt buckles will recieve 10 dollars, provided they have shaved pubs!!!

Gentlemen beware i like to twist nipples.......

I LOVE HOUSTON!!!
Discounts: all men with big belt buckles will recieve 10 dollars, provided they have shaved pubs!!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow

This thread has win written all over it!!! This has serious potential.
???????

All men must wash there feet when they arrive at my incall, all though girls can wash theirs after cunniglingus, provided that they have shaved pubs!!!

Gentlemen beware i like to twist nipples.......
Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Mods please do not close, this is good shit! We love BDS & she likes to twist nipples!!
We really need a love button for posts like this.
Im F**kn awesome.....all my threads are 5 star threads!!!

If you mention this thread you will get 50 cents off your next appointment!!!
WTF r u yapping about?

U need to be smart about who u decide to see, don't blame the city because ur stupid mishap!

Mods please close this thread! Originally Posted by Rogue!
Rogue! you must not shave your pubs....no 50 cent discount for you!!!!

unless you agree to let me twist the sh*t out of your nipples, but if the your avatar changes to a cat, then theres a extra 10 dollars added to your bill!!!
Looks like I know who to get drunk if I get a chance to visit.
Dude.... I would rather hear a fat woman fart than put up with a sloppy drunk!.... But I will agree, it does have some potential....
Damn 3 margaritas and three beers did this BDS shit you are a lightweight. Now can I get you a shot and sit back and watch what happens darling

Im F**kn awesome.....all my threads are 5 star threads!!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow

Oh hell no!! That's my title ... but I luv you, so we can share.

If you mention this thread you will get 50 cents off your next appointment!!!

Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Brooke once again, you kind of missed the point of the thread. So let me help, BDS is being sarcastic, she actually likes the guys here and has had a wonderful time in Houston. It's sort of a giggly counter point to your posts warning every provider on the globe to avoid us.

Hopefully Wakeup will schedule with you today and put you in the mood to start posting in your own threads again...

December 17th will always be Brooke Wild day