Encounter: Lola Played the perfect naughty daughter!

Date: Aug 24, 2023
Name: Lolita22
User ID:: https://eccie.net/member.php?u=602655
Phone: 346-566-1884
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P408040
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Westchase area incall
Activities: Snacks, Convo, FBSM, BBBJ with DT & BLS, Breast & Nipple Play, DATY, Dirty Talk, CFS CG
Hair Length and Color: natural redhead shoulder length with freckles
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Pics are accurate & recent! I think she is way hotter & sexier in person than her pics show! She’s about 5’3’, 120 lbs with amazing light blue eyes a soft sweet voice & sexy giggle. Has fine curvy body with muscular legs, magnificent firm natural full C cup breasts with perky nipples, sweet tight tasty shaved kitty & fine curvy round ass. Just a gorgeous, sexy, desirable young Lady!
Recommendation: Yes
Sweet tasting kittty you say? Sounds like a Naughty time
It says Mixed. What is she mixed with? Hispanic?
Does she ask for a selfie?
Does she do SpongeBob role play?
LOL^
It says Mixed. What is she mixed with? Hispanic? Originally Posted by sharkman29
Yes Hispanic and Caucasian but very lightheaded skinned!
Does she ask for a selfie? Originally Posted by henryle123
She didn’t ask one from me! I offered to send a pic though but she didn’t need one from me! YMMV though!
Does she do SpongeBob role play? Originally Posted by junglemonkey
Hhhmmm! Interesting question but I don’t think so because she looks nothing like SpongeBob!
But I didn’t ask her nor would I want her too either!
She might though if you ask her and try it’s really what you like!
How did she screen you?
How did she screen you? Originally Posted by henryle123
Not sure how she screened me?
She didn't ask me any questions directly nor for any additional info than what I had included in original note to her.
Good question though!
In my note I indicated to her I was a member of ECCIE and a verified member of OH2!
I assumed that helped her make her decision to respond to me but YMMV!
Hhhmmm! Interesting question but I don’t think so because she looks nothing like SpongeBob!
But I didn’t ask her nor would I want her too either!
She might though if you ask her and try it’s really what you like! Originally Posted by GentlemanTom
It was a joke. She went unhinged on OH2 on a ad when someone said she looked like SpongeBob or some BS. It was in her ever ad for almost a month lol
It was a joke. She went unhinged on OH2 on a ad when someone said she looked like SpongeBob or some BS. It was in her ever ad for almost a month lol Originally Posted by junglemonkey
Good to know it was all just a joke. I just didn't particularly find it very funny though!
I've now meet with Lola several times and had many pleasant conversations with her. She's never been or become "unhinged" so I don't believe she is!
She's always been well mannered, polite, soft spoken, bubbly, and sweet. She's definitely not a SpongeBob character nor body as she has a very sensuously desirable sexy body with a warm charming personality!
Yes Hispanic and Caucasian but very lightheaded skinned! Originally Posted by GentlemanTom
Sorry Guys my bad!
Lola is not "Mixed" nor Hispanic or Latino either!
Let's just say she is mysterious and quite unique and has more of a foreign look to her!
I do apologize for the mistake and any confusion I may have caused!
But her P411 says mixed. Is that a typo or error?