Tea Party Endorsements???

• CJ7
  • 04-17-2014, 01:03 PM
Neither Rand Paul, Turd Cruz or any big conservative Pac's are busy endorsing Tea Party candidates for the mid-terms .. if they are I haven't heard about any ...... anyone else noticed ???
They're trying desperately to move to the center... they'll drown in their own cesspool.
  • CJ7
  • 04-17-2014, 02:57 PM
rut row ..

For all of Wisconsin Rep. Paul Ryan's talk about Republicans needing to produce a budget with a clear vision of the party's principles, a conservative confab in New Hampshire proved the House Budget Committee chairman's vision is far from universal.

At the Freedom Summit in Manchester, N.H., on Saturday, two of the top likely GOP presidential candidates — Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul and Texas Sen. Ted Cruz — refused to endorse Ryan's proposed budget or call for Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid to bring it up for discussion. Real-estate mogul Donald Trump openly attacked Ryan and his budget in a speech, and his remarks were well received.
Trump portrayed Ryan's budget as shredding Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security. He warned the conservative attendees of the political peril of those positions.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/paul-...#ixzz2zBAWPZ9L

ultra conservatives my Texas ass .... they're candy ass bitches leading candy ass bitches (the GOP)
They're trying desperately to move to the center... they'll drown in their own cesspool. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nope, they are just drowning in their own cesspool, no move to the center, because this crop of righties is even wackier than the 2010 crop.
ultra conservatives my Texas ass .... they're candy ass bitches leading candy ass bitches (the GOP) Originally Posted by CJ7
Well, yeah. Just proves you aren't wrong all the time, CBJ7. +1
  • CJ7
  • 04-17-2014, 06:04 PM
Well, yeah. Just proves you aren't wrong all the time, CBJ7. +1 Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

that's all the proof this world needs .... because you say so.
that's all the proof this world needs .... because you say so. Originally Posted by CJ7
Wow! Right! Twice in a row! Great job, CBJ7!

in 2012 conservatives donated mega bucks to candidates endorsed by karl rove....
they all lost....
in 2012 conservatives donated mega bucks to candidates endorsed by karl rove....
they all lost.... Originally Posted by stevepar
Yep, they delayed and exempted all that stuff in Obamacare past the '12 elections, remember? Game on now, unless Obama sticks another knife in it.
Neither Rand Paul, Turd Cruz or any big conservative Pac's are busy endorsing Tea Party candidates for the mid-terms .. if they are I haven't heard about any ...... anyone else noticed ??? Originally Posted by CJ7
I'll let you in on a secret... They sent out a memo, they don't trust you, independent Ozombies.
I'll let you in on a secret... They sent out a memo, they don't trust you, independent Ozombies. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Link?
Shove a Link up your "Rectum Rider".
Nope, they are just drowning in their own cesspool, no move to the center, because this crop of righties is even wackier than the 2010 crop. Originally Posted by LordBeaverbrook
Since there are so many right wing nut jobs in this country, what is the government going to do to solve the problem?
Strip them of citizenship?
that's a good first step....next we send them all to live in texas....form their own republic and pull a curtis lemay on their dumb asses....
Since there are so many right wing nut jobs in this country, what is the government going to do to solve the problem?
Strip them of citizenship? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
  • CJ7
  • 04-17-2014, 10:40 PM
Wow! Right! Twice in a row! Great job, CBJ7!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

finally, you recognized my brilliance