Do you negotiate?

I see ads on BP all the time saying not to call if you want to negotiate. Is this a common practice on ECCIE? Or do you just move on if you see a price you think is too high?
There are days I am open for negotiating or if I know you are traveling from afar to come visit me. It all depends on your mannerisms and the price difference in which you are wanting to negotiate. I really do not get offended unless you are a repeat offender and or have too many requests/demands that come with it. lol.
1hr > no negotiation
2hr> if rate is same as two 1hr rate, I negotiate (1hr = 3$ and 2hr 6$,,, I may negotiate to 5$ or 5.5$)
+3hr> depends on the rate.
Generally on a routine visit, no. If the price is too high for the value that I perceive, I take my business elsewhere.
Negotiate for the intimacy that these ladies share with us?
Insulting, ridiculous, disrespectful and just plain rude.

If I can't afford the lady I want, I either save a little more or I find someone else.

If I can't afford the lady I want, I either save a little more or I find someone else. Originally Posted by micktoz
This, I generally agree with this. I have never negotiated with a woman for this reason.

Being relatively new to this though I thought I would ask.

If I can't afford the lady I want, I either save a little more or I find someone else. Originally Posted by micktoz
+1000

We need more people like you muah baby. I don't mind giving a discount only if I want to. It depends how horny you find me hehe. My rates are reasonable I think and very easy to deal with.
There are roughly 700+ providers on ECCIE alone. If you feel the need to haggle, barter, or negotiate rates, you're a tool.

Then again, when it's rent week and they don't run specials, the competition is fierce and who knows.
  • motor
  • 11-07-2015, 06:24 PM
I don't negotiate, I pay what they have listed or go see someone I can afford. I believe it is insulting to a lady.
  • mdub
  • 11-07-2015, 06:26 PM
Nothing wrong with negotiations as long as its upfront before the session. I'm new but I've gone into sessions where the provider up charges for normal services, like ad mentions nothing about fee for BBBJ or FS but you get there and all of a sudden she says that is extra but I guess it's OK for provider but not the buyer?
  • Iam45
  • 11-07-2015, 07:33 PM
Haggling reeks of desperation. Not my style. I actually leave more than advt if I get trouble free service
I don't negotiate, I kindly tell the provider it's more than what I am wanting to spend...they can either reply back in kind or offer a lower rate.
no negotiating, but occasionally I ask exactly what is included.. Usually after reading a review that leaves out an item I'm interested in..
I never negotiate. I think that in most cases these women work hard to provide a wonderful experience and in most cases deserve what they are asking for. If I ever negotiated down, then I would expect a less than exceptional experience which isn't what I'm looking for.