IHeartCof No Reviewed me Cuz I Said No...

Ok so I saw him because he gave me references who said he was okay to see... He texted and he asked if I did bare back before he got here and I told him no I provide covers but if it goes inside me it MUST be covered. He told me that is fine. When he got to my place, we began our session and he tried entering me bareback and I told him "No sweetheart, you HAVE to wear a cover." He said "It will be our secret." I said "I don't care, I have the condom right here. Now you can either put it on or get out. I am not putting myself in danger because you want something I clearly stated in my bio I don't provide." He said "What if I give you 5,000 a month for you to just be with me and not wear a cover?" I told him straight up, "I don't care if you are the Pope himself, you will not enter my vagina unprotected end of story." He said, "If you don't give me bareback I am going to give you a no review." I told him to get out and not contact me again.
Ladies please protect yourself from this man. He obviously doesn't respect women who have strict rules. Please look out for him. I am severely upset he would say I am a disappointment when I am doing nothing other than protecting myself and future.
He is saying this because he is trying to hurt my reputation because I will not put myself at risk... http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1550751
Wow 5k a month to remain exclusive to him?
First off I am no White Knight. At times I am a Beige Pawn. So with that being said.

I'd believe Macy over the reviewer in this case.

I have seen Macy a few times and was her first eccie hobbiest and review. She does not do bareback. She didn't have condoms when I saw her and neither did I so it was an oral fest.

Based on one of the ISO from the reviewer, he searches out bareback. Do a search on his posts and ISOs and it's obvious he seeks the dangerous lifestyle.

He's a troll who got butthurt and decided to take it out on you. You are new, young, with a lot to learn but you stand your ground on what you will and will not do. When an entire review is one long vitriolic bile filled diatribe, you tend to realize it's written to defame or hurt due to his own butthurt ego.
what a pretty lady!! how crazy / stupid is it for any guy to try to force a lady to do something she clearly will not do!! what a jack hole.
5 Grand? 5 Grand! Ain't no ho 5 GRAND!

I didn't try to bare back this chic that is a Fucking Lie! You got your dicks mixed up young lady. But to all that want to believe that go for it. I will go on record that my name is not tied to any BBFS on this site or others. I would not want to BBFs because I would not want this chic in my life with another life. To harsh? But true!

Just face it I don't like your style, and I'm finding out more guys are like me.

Chalk this one up as a "NO" and move on. There are plenty of fools that will see you.

And for your Captain Save-a-hoe. I'll stop there I don't want the bad karma to ruin my weekend.
I will go on record that my name is not tied to any BBFS on this site or others. I would not want to BBFs because I would not want this chic in my life with another life. To harsh? But true!
Originally Posted by Iheartcof
Not trying to say you are fibbing us... but if you don't request such activities then why post this?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...371&highlight=
Not trying to say you are fibbing us... but if you don't request such activities then why post this?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...371&highlight= Originally Posted by MovieMan300

Smh and there goes his credibility.
Those were jokes at the time. I was new and everyone was doing it. Never acted on it. But 5 Grand? I mean 5 Grand! Fuck NO
Busted....
I don't have a dog in this fight but how did she get access to the ROS?

I believe some each side. It is like voting for the President. Which pack of lies do you believe the most.

Looks as if some WK's has there hands all over this. That is a shame!
Those were jokes at the time. I was new and everyone was doing it. Originally Posted by Iheartcof
LMFAO! Geez, dude. That sounds like an excuse you'd hear from a 12 year old. Classic.
I don't have a dog in this fight but how did she get access to the ROS?

I believe some each side. It is like voting for the President. Which pack of lies do you believe the most.

Looks as if some WK's has there hands all over this. That is a shame! Originally Posted by Spurman19
She never mentioned ROS....
I will go on record that my name is not tied to any BBFS on this site or others. Originally Posted by Iheartcof

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...371&highlight= Originally Posted by MovieMan300
Those were jokes at the time. I was new and everyone was doing it. Originally Posted by Iheartcof
Which pack of lies do you believe the most.
Originally Posted by Spurman19
Well he's clearly lying about the above posts, so I am sure he's lying about not trying to coerce her into something she didn't want to do. If he put out a request for it, then her side of the story seems like the correct one.
He probably requested bbfs and as a result of her rejection, the session was awkward and unfulfilling. He then wrote a review to document it, but may have embellished the negative aspects since he was not satisfied. That's my take on it.
https://youtu.be/VBe_guezGGc

Dude please......a provider once showed me a pm from some knucklehead going on and on about how he wanted one girl as a regular and condoms made it hard to cum and he could show his latest test results blah blah blah....yeah