!VI! x SexyPLantium doubles review

• !VI!
  • 11-13-2015, 05:57 AM
so now that the official review is out it's my term

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1550376

just gonna go strait to ROS (will post link to other review at top and bottomn)

I get to the nice hotel room that the lovely ms platinum set up for this. I had just finished my workout so i was horny anyway, I spoke with both of them as i was driving since it was my first time visiting both of the two SP and nenecito99. So i was pretty cool about being cautious until she opened the door and i saw a beautiful face <3

SP is a bit shorter hen i am but she has a body to match <3 i had only had a girl crush on one person before Tara, but this beautiful little lady made my number 2.

so i enter the room with a lovely kiss and i ask can we take a shower together, it was amazing washing each other off, giving micro kisses while nenecito99 watched, sadly the shower was too small for all 3 of us, otherwise we would have invited him as well <3

but it gets we get off and towel off and he jumps in shower, now to say this sometimes the general conversation is what turns me on. These two were very bright and it was nice having an intelligent conversation with them

so you don't really care about this so on to the juicy stuff...

we go ahead and push nenecito99 onto the bed while alternating BBBJ between the two ladies. note* he lasted the whole hour with the two of us... he is the real trooper... and his sexy game was challenger level... so not really good at the whole writing review thing lol...

honestly it was amazing being slightly dominated by platinum, the 69 to the doggy while we lay on top of each other kissing <3 it was all just amazing

so GG platinum ... i will eat you again soon my beautiful crystal gem

nenecito99 i can't want for next time <3

can't see the review

purchase PA or write a great review on a provider and see the juicy details that even i can't see
Very nice. Would like to try a DP with you 2.
One wears a strap-on and takes the bottom.
Why is a provider posting ROS?
Why is a provider posting ROS? Originally Posted by El Comegente
It's her own ROS dude.. .by the by V and SP, one unfulfilled bucket list item I need to cross off is pulling out of one juicy vagina and spraying cum into/onto the waiting mouth/face of another....then a three way snowball
One wears a strap-on and takes the bottom. Originally Posted by TheWanderer
woohooo "been there/done that"...and it is so HOT! I would love to watch that!
One wears a strap-on and takes the bottom. Originally Posted by TheWanderer
Oh FUCK Yeah!! I can see it too!! ROTFLMFAO
Im adding her to my showcase lol im keeping this one. I love my freaky redhead hehe
Why is a provider posting ROS? Originally Posted by El Comegente
Who ties your shoes for you?
Ok so now I know what I want for Christmas...a double with SP and !VI!....
Damn, i will never forget our creampies session !! VI!!!
I wonder how soon I can get my cardiologist to clear me...
I'm really looking forward to the Tara-Vi pairing. It's gotta happen at some point, right?
  • !VI!
  • 11-14-2015, 07:14 AM
I'm really looking forward to the Tara-Vi pairing. It's gotta happen at some point, right? Originally Posted by TinMan

I hope so, hell a triple with me plat and Tara would be amazing
I hope so, hell a triple with me plat and Tara would be amazing Originally Posted by !VI!
Heck, if you string that together you probably won't need a man. He'd likely just get in the way!
Never seen a review from a provider...I kind of dig it.