Providers who love Greek...how can we make the experience more enjoyable for you?

So I have been lucky to have greek with a few providers now and even though I use plenty of lube and go slow, I have been told to ease up during initial penetration, and to "be gentle" when thrusting.

So the question I have for you is: Is there anything more I can be doing to make it a more pleasurable experience for the both of us?
Well, if you in particular are being told those two things over and over again, it might be a good idea for you to warm her back door up a bit first with a toy.

I might be worth your while to stop at a shop and get a plug to stretch her out a bit and play with her so it's not quite so intense upon your entering. Make sure it's still in the package. (Or ask her if she has one already she prefers to use)

As far as trying to go balls deep with greek, not all girls can handle it. And those that can, have to let you work your way up to it. Hell, sometimes I need a drink or two to be able to handle it like that with an average sized guy, but I also enjoy getting a challenge. Bring vodka and sprite. Or some fireball chilled.
I love my ass fuck not gonna lie if you know what you are doing i can have an orgasm from it. Its a technique. And oh guys if you plan on fingering me there clip them damn nails ugh.
With a name like Gigantor, I'm thinking cock reduction.
Hell, sometimes I need a drink or two to be able to handle it like that with an average sized guy, but I also enjoy getting a challenge. Bring vodka and sprite. Or some fireball chilled.
This is good advice. Thanks a lot Angie!

I love my ass fuck not gonna lie if you know what you are doing i can have an orgasm from it. Its a technique. And oh guys if you plan on fingering me there clip them damn nails ugh.
I always keep them trimmed
I love my ass fuck not gonna lie if you know what you are doing i can have an orgasm from it. Its a technique. And oh guys if you plan on fingering me there clip them damn nails ugh. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
Exactly.

And don't go in dry.
For me a trip to the
Isles would be on a yacht
Into those crystal clear seas

With Captain and crew
To seek that below.

No dark hole
To explore.
Exactly.

And don't go in dry. Originally Posted by tntangie
Or aim too fucking high and do damage.

For Fucks sake.
I think the same rule of thumb applies with all orfices; take it slow and pay attention to body language.
  • !VI!
  • 11-17-2015, 04:42 AM
Just be smart
A gradual progression might be helpful. Perhaps try starting off with some tongue and finger action followed by a plug. Dudes can sometimes just be in a rush to bang it out. But a slow and steady pace after lots of warming up usually makes for a better experience for both parties.
Damn, this is good stuff!!!
A vibrator on the clit makes for double pleasure and sure fire orgasms!!
OH BABY PLEASE LET ME......I have had tooooo many tell me that, Lovely man in OK (there is a review) didn't think I could handle.....as they say...."call me" kisses
I'm a GREEK lover and you will never here me complain to you about it!
And I don't discriminate