Get on your hands and knees.

I had a girl get on her hands and knees and crawl to me all
submissive and seductive like.

Then I realized her hands were on a hotel room carpet for about 10ft worth
of crawling, so I made her get up and scrub her hands with soap and water.

Life's little incongruities.

Just thought I would share.
Better find a gravity free fuck room!
Better find a gravity free fuck room! Originally Posted by nicholas linnear
I was thinking maybe a mechanics creeper and a pull rope for next time

Sounds like a scene from an old seinfeld episode.
or gloves that she removes all sexy like when she arrives at your promised land...
or gloves that she removes all sexy like when she arrives at your promised land... Originally Posted by pmdelites
Light bulb blinking overhead.

Next time I'll bring my old welders gloves.
The burn marks on them are pretty sexy, and the ozone smell
on them has an aphrodisiac quality.
Maybe you should choose a Provider who has an upscale Incall that is an apt/home with carpet or a rug.

The roles were reversed for me and I made a hobbyist crawl on all fours to me and beg for it ....
but I wouldn't mind switching or even a double/couple and watching a woman tease and sensually crawl to me...

This is everything...

Attachment 474418
Maybe you should choose a Provider who has an upscale Incall that is an apt/home with carpet or a rug.

The roles were reversed for me and I made a hobbyist crawl on all fours to me and beg for it ....
but I wouldn't mind switching or even a double/couple and watching a woman tease and sensually crawl to me...

This is everything...

Attachment 474418
Originally Posted by berkleigh
Ill crawl for it...lol
[SIZE=4][FONT=Comic Sans MS][I][B]Maybe you should choose a Provider who has an upscale Incall that is an apt/home with carpet or a rug.

but I wouldn't mind switching or even a double/couple and watching a woman tease and sensually crawl to me... Originally Posted by berkleigh

Damn!!! That was hot!!!
Ill crawl for it...lol Originally Posted by plove35
Anytime...

Damn!!! That was hot!!! Originally Posted by bojulay
I agree, no doubt! Very Sexy!
@berkleigh great scene from a great movie, I thought it was hot
@berkleigh great scene from a great movie, I thought it was hot Originally Posted by BritneyB93
Yes indeed! Great Movie!

Love how she teases him...with no panties!
if that were really you ....id crawl from frisco!....
@berkleigh great scene from a great movie, I thought it was hot Originally Posted by BritneyB93

Damn!!! You are hot!!!
I think a women being the dominant one and the mall submissive and crawling. Love it!
Yes, it's smoldering hot and it's playful. Funny about the washing hands...you should see me trying to open doors out in public when they are not automatic. Something I see others taking for granted. Life and it's distractions...but yeah, in this case...funny! thanks for the laugh.