Someone using my pics on backpage

Check that hoe. That's what I do.
Double post
http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...-only/33960137 Originally Posted by ChassidyAdams
Been there, done that and really don't get why folks do it. Different reasons for everyone I guess. I tried to nip it in the bud in all kinds of ways when it happened to me, but just had to change some things around myself, cause I can only depend on me. I'm not really an "if ya can't beat 'em, join 'em kinda person.", but I can see how some folks just give in. Maybe also keep a close eye on your reviews and make sure they are yours, because I have a suspicious one or two and I'm beginning to think it was because of this type of thing. Not that they were bad reviews, but don't believe they are mine at all.... Causes confusion wth those who would like to see you, but apparently we just gotta deal with that too. Who doesn't love mass confusion in this biz? LOL

Hate it happened, but chin up, and do what you feel is best to do for you. Best of luck.
looks like it could be full-on impersonation.. since the location is similar, your phone # is private... why not? be easy to do.. for a while, at least.. what can you do, take her (them?) to Court?

not advocating, just thinking like a Pimp..
I called her and she took the ad down. Plus her number was
Linked to her social media accounts and we had over 300 mutual friends.

And no one can EVER be me plus her AD had links to all the other fake pics she was using. My social media accounts are private so she had to get my pics from eccie, these pics were found on my old eccie ads from last year
Plus she was only doing outcall only. So I could of easily had her come to my place and show her the real me , I always play nice I asked her very professional to take them down
I've had girls use my ad, pics, and titles lol I text or call them and tell them to remove them
I've had girls use my ad, pics, and titles lol I text or call them and tell them to remove them Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz
I tried that, but it didn't work out so well for me....LOL So, I adjusted otherwise. No sense in arguing with someone determined to do whatever they please and being crappy to ya when they were the ones at fault. If it happens again, I'll try that first again, and maybe they will be more agreeable.
I post an AD that thier ad is fake and let them know I Will remove it when they fix it
I post an AD that thier ad is fake and let them know I Will remove it when they fix it Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz
Pretty clever and I learned something new, should it happen again. Sucks it cost you money to get it straightened out, but it was worth it. Thanks!
Yes it's crazy because the girl she advertises doubles with I know her and went to school with her. So far my ads are gone