OUTCALL TRANSPORTATION

LADIES- would you consider using an ECCIE member as a transportation driver for your outcalls? Considering driving for Uber or Lyft. At least you would know something about your driver. Just wanting to know before jumping in too deep.
I wouldn't use anyone from the hobby to drive me anywhere. Too much risk.

The less anyone else knows the better. Including you. Do you really wanna know what the people you're driving around are up to? You don't know what goes on in a room and if shit goes bad who do you think a hooker is gonna throw under the bus? Anyone within arm's reach.

Stay the fuck out of arm's reach. Lol. Keep your distance from anyone in the hobby. We are all here for a reason and none of its good in nature.

• BLM69
  • 11-17-2015, 02:27 PM
We're here for business not to socialize
I had the Vespa washed and polished.
Know what? I kinda think what I do is done with good intentions, but apparently not everyone does. This is how we learn who is who I guess. Either that and wait to see who is going to try and get you because you are some kind of nieve dingaling.

We are not all out to get ya, guys. Some of us take responsibility for our own actions and actually it is not our intent to harm anyone, but rather and simply we are trying to scrape enough money together to eat and feed our kids or take care of our parents, etc., and since you need a good boinking and maybe we do too....it kinda works out well and we all feel good...LOL I sure as shinola wish everyone here had the same intent. I guess that's why it's important to do your homework.

Wow...just got off the BYOG (bring your own gun) to a lady's place, thread. I feel like I stepped into another world or something. LOL
THN- of course I know what goes on in that room. I would think a provider would rather have someone she can trust to get her there and back and if it goes to shit could count on to at least try and get her out of there. I don't want to get into anyone's lives or be a bodyguard, That was not the idea.
Fuck no!

Men have no business any where in or near a providers business... Imo
Wouldn't you be placing yourself at legal risk? Which is what I believe THN was alluding to.
  • BLM69
  • 11-17-2015, 04:07 PM
Stick to giving strangers rides and making money, This is not a place to make friends and besides, these women are getting their hustle on and don't need strangers in their business.
Thank you all for your input. You all have valid points. As for legal liability or risk, I would be a driver for Uber or Lyft, not an employee of the provider. That is the good part for me- just another fare. The good part for the provider, they know I will be there at appointed time and get them to and from honestly and dependably. Nothing else.
Thank you all for your input. You all have valid points. As for legal liability or risk, I would be a driver for Uber or Lyft, not an employee of the provider. That is the good part for me- just another fare. The good part for the provider, they know I will be there at appointed time and get them to and from honestly and dependably. Nothing else. Originally Posted by CHUNKER12

It's a nice thought, but the less people that know when and where I'm hookering, the better.

Cabs or driving ones self is a lot safer, and no one knows your business , just saying
Chunker, I didn't mean it personally. You're a nice guy. No doubt well intentioned. I'd just hate to see anything bad happen to you. That's all.

It's a nice thought, but the less people that know when and where I'm hookering, the better.

Originally Posted by milfy2002
Now I can agree with this, and I think most ladies got their own ride anyway. I used to get contacted by lots of men offering to be my "driver". Just one of the reasons I don't openly post or share my number.

There are plenty of gents whose only intention is trying to make a buck and pay their bills, so don't be offended, but... Too many have come before you and whose intentions were not as good, even if the ladies and her clients intent is just to have fun. The trust is not there and the fault is with those who came before you.

Don't they assign Uber drivers kinda by location and as needed in their area? I am not clear how that service operates. Ya might look into starting an airport car service. Get some biz cards, hand them out, and if you are reliable, safe, clean...etc Folks will spread the word... Before ya know it, you'll have a small business of your own with this driving thing.
THN- No offense taken. As we have met before, you are a sweet lady and looking out for everyone's best interest. Thanks.