Got lucky today, got appointment with Aliesha

On the phone, that is. She answered her phone and we set an appointment for 1 PM. today. Texted me just as I was getting in the car to say can we make it 2:30. Sure, no problem. Get there about 2:20, send her text. Sent her another one 30 min later. Get a reply at 3 PM saying "please don't leave the area" , then another at 3:20 saying her ex-bf "showed up needing some help with"....with what she didn't say. Didn't say what the bf got either. Said he was gonna leave soon. Good Deal, I'm thinking. Sure will be worth the wait. After an early dinner and four more texts from me and no reply it's obvious I got the pretty common deal of wait and wait with no hope of hearing from her. Not pissed, went in knowing chances were high I would be NS'd. Dinner was pretty good, though.

Shoot, with reviews like hers it's definitely worth the gamble, I haven't fisted a girl in about ten years!

I wonder if she sees ladies....

well at least you got responses.. Fort Worth Flake Chazz didn't respond to me at all.. note that is BP Chazz, not Chaz from ECCIE.. I don't want to slag worthy women
I still hope to see the freak some day.
Sorry it did not line up for ya.
To complete this thread, Aliesha got in touch with me. She had a plausible reason for not replying. She went above and beyond to arrange her schedule to allow us to meet. She was totally professional and kept up good communication. She was ready within 10 minutes of our appt. time. It was my first appointment with her and we spent some time getting to know one another. She was cheerful and enthusiastic and went along with and enjoyed my perversions. I couldn't be happier with my visit with her,
glad things worked out for you
She was cheerful and enthusiastic and went along with and enjoyed my perversions. I couldn't be happier with my visit with her, Originally Posted by bobwhite
c'mon Man, is this your review? I want to know what perversions, I want to know every second of interplay, every granular of waste material transferred..

PM me if you want to keep it between us Horndogs
Good for you. You have exactly the type of attitude it takes to handle Aliesha. She is the biggest pain in the ass to schedule with and totally worth the effort. Write a review or Chung will never let you forget it.
Glad it went through. Please do feed us the details!
I need to gear up for pain in the ass scheduling!