Having a second incall location in north Dallas? A bit of a quandary ...

For the past month or so, I've had a north Dallas incall available for my use.

But I have NOT used it, yet. Guess one could suggest that I'm a North Dallas incall virgin of sorts!

With that being said, I would LIKE to advertise for both north Dallas AND north Garland but that tends to be confusing.

What would be the simplest way to advertise that you're available for both?

Should I post ads for availability for one or the other?

Should I post certain HOURS for one location over another one? I remember one past roomie of mine, who used to be in Garland AND north Dallas, and she would post ads reflecting such.

I'm just wishing to be a bit more flexible and perhaps that is not possible?

Maybe THIS topic could be construed as a threAD but I'm attempting to figure out if having a north Dallas location could benefit me, personally and financially.

Thanks for any input.

Ladies ... how do you manage having more than one incall location with the advertising for such? And if you're located a bit of distance from one location, do you go there and sit for last minute opportunities? Or do you require advanced bookings (I don't care for last minute appointments but often, they're my bread and butter)?

Again, thanks.

Warmly,
Elisabeth
To you know who:

A big thank you for the private input.

Sometimes, the females on this board just ROCK.

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
EW- I have seen ads for both/either location with proper notice and a specific location (closer to your RW house) for quick or last minute appts. If they are not more than 10 minutes apart from each other, it seems a waste to have 2 imho. Maybe you should poll your regulars as to which location they prefer and consider just using one.
C12,

Thanks for the input!

I'm located in north Garland and over the years, before my regular incall closed in September (Bye, Naughtyville!), I had several roomies who would tell me that being located in the area which is often referred to as "Poontang Alley" really made a lot of difference.

From my location, to the one in North Dallas off of the tollway, there is a 30 minute drive difference, without traffic.

I LIKE being close to where I work. I mean, everyone does.

But if being in north Dallas is where the men are, and prefer to meet, then heck ... I'm willing and game.

It's just difficult finding that balance.

My guys, obviously, do come to Garland to visit with me. I've asked a few of them and nearly ALL of them have told me that driving to north Dallas isn't an issue at all. In fact, a few have told me that it's a lot more convenient for them.

Others? Well, probably one of the reasons why they visit IS because I'm in Garland. But I don't believe that's the norm.

Not even sure if I'm making sense this afternoon.

Perhaps I need to get laid?

Again, thanks for the input. I did just place an ad, on Eccie, and I guess I'll see what happens. Might take awhile for my client base, old and new, to learn about the new location.

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
  • grean
  • 11-18-2015, 03:56 PM
EW,

I see some ladies split it. Advertise MWF at one and then Tuesday & Thursday at another.

Depending on demand you may do only 1 or 2 half days at one location.

You know there is always traffic in dfw, so I wouldn't try going back & forth in one day. Your bound to get tied up(and not the way you would like) even in the middle of the day.
EW- saw the ad. I think it reads well! Most of the providers that I have talked to like the No. Dallas, Addison area as it is convenient to 635,GBT, DNT and 35. Like Grean said, I would not try and do both on the same day. His recommendation of MWF at one and TTH at the other is good. Maybe alternate 3 days at Dallas one week and 2 the next or MWF at one and TTH & SAt at the other and switch. Not at all trying to tell you your business, just trying to put some ideas out there. Take care.
elisabeth, you might want to chk out laura lynn's ads - she has two incalls. might get some ideas on how to write yours.
I would avertise both areas by saying you "have the two locals/pick your place"
I list both locations in my ad, and when I get a request I ask which location they prefer (if he doesn't specify which location). I share one of my incalls, so obviously if it's in use I just ask if the other incall is OK for him. Or if my RW job has me closer to one area, I will ask if that location works.
I list both locations in my ad, and when I get a request I ask which location they prefer (if he doesn't specify which location). I share one of my incalls, so obviously if it's in use I just ask if the other incall is OK for him. Or if my RW job has me closer to one area, I will ask if that location works. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
LL helped me decide real quick. I asked, "Which one is on the ground floor?" MWF...TTS...not an issue for me.