Movember

I'm usually a clean shaven guy and am super OCD about cleanliness. But, it's Movember and to support the cause am sporting a beard or rather, letting my facial hair grow and am not used to it.

Feeling a bit awkward in meeting the beautiful ladies of ECCIE with an unshaven look. Right now it's just a bit more than a stubble but still feel conscious about it.

Wld love to hear what the ladies think about Movember and facial hair!!!
I'm doing the same this month and saw a provider who didn't mind it. Before the meeting I was a litte self conscious because I'm always clean shaven and didn't want to come off as a creepy dude with a beard.
As long as you are clean and it's not absolutely ridiculous it's fine
I've been letting it grow as well (and it was itching like crazy the 1st few days). Saw a provider yesterday and she made no mention of it so i guess she was cool with it.
As long as you are clean and it's not absolutely ridiculous it's fine Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz
Good to hear that!!! Are you in town..?
As long as you pay and don't stink most ladies do not care lol
Who doesn't love to feel a little facial hair rubbing on her thighs
Who doesn't love to feel a little facial hair rubbing on her thighs Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Yes! When I was reading this topic, I was thinking of something ... well *cough* ... quite similar.

A little stubble can feel wonderful. blush
if it's not itchy or prickly (no pun intended), you could offer to give her a full body beard massage, ending wherever on her body you want to.

just dont call it a "pmdelites beard massage" as i've trademarked that phrase :^}
otherwise, i'll have to take your place and perform it delitefully on her.
Good to hear that!!! Are you in town..? Originally Posted by VVFIVE
Yes
Itchy? WTF? Are we 15? Real mean don't itch when they grow the fruit that sprouts from our pores on our face and body that make us men. They make others itch when they rub it on them.
It's fine with me. As long as it's not out of control and well groomed
As long as you pay and don't stink most ladies do not care lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Lol

I have a grown a full beard for Movember
WTF is Movember?
Chung it is the month of Man (no shave November) where participating providers give discounts to all men sporting a grizzly beard for the month of November. The longer the beard, the longer the session. I have received 10 free sessions this week from top providers for supporting Movember. They know it means I care about my health.

Unfortunately, my ATF doesn't particularly like the beard when DFK.