Should General David Petraeus be demoted?

the defense department is considering demoting General David Petreaus 4 star General to lieutenant general.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...-petraeus.html

i say NO. this is tantamount to double jeopardy as Petreaus had already accepted a plea deal.

the article does not say what if any new evidence was found. so why demote him now?

until someone shows me new evidence about Petreaus that substantially changes his actions, this is wrong to demote him now.
  • DSK
  • 01-20-2016, 06:41 PM
I say demote him. He did about one-tenth as much as Hillary, so any punishment he gets, Hillary gets put under more pressure.
I say demote him. He did about one-tenth as much as Hillary, so any punishment he gets, Hillary gets put under more pressure. Originally Posted by DSK
interesting rationale. does that mean Hildebeast should get the death penalty?
  • DSK
  • 01-20-2016, 06:47 PM
interesting rationale. does that mean Hildebeast should get the death penalty? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Well, if she has had anyone killed she should.
Well, if she has had anyone killed she should. Originally Posted by DSK
then she is FUCKED! she and Billy Blythe have had many people killed to cover their crimes.

and then there is ... Benghazi !!!
oh come on people! 44 views, 5 votes??? let's hope you don't do this on election day! the future of America depends on it!!!!!

and no, illegals DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO VOTE! neither do dead people! unless they are zombies!

Is this ANOTHER Benghazi thread?
interesting rationale. does that mean Hildebeast should get the death penalty? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Life in prison at Supermax. The
petraeus' fall from grace was as from old

brought low and to rack and ruin by the wiles of woman

that woman you gave me, she bewitched me sore

Hillary has no such excuse, or maybe she does
Even in the military there a such thing as double jeopardy. He has already been punished. Besides this is a White House ploy to further intimidate him into staying silent.
Even in the military there a such thing as double jeopardy. He has already been punished. Besides this is a White House ploy to further intimidate him into staying silent. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Patraeus is being punished (again) for speaking out against Odumbo's failed foreign policy. This is the way Odumbo rolls. Dare to criticize him and he will take away your fucking pension!

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...stability.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/23/wo...-in-syria.html
Patraeus is being punished (again) for speaking out against Odumbo's failed foreign policy. This is the way Odumbo rolls. Dare to criticize him and he will take away your fucking pension!

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...stability.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/23/wo...-in-syria.html Originally Posted by lustylad
we also know another way Odumbo rolls yeah? ahahahaha. bath house faggot.

actually even if he is reduced to lt. general he'd still have his Army retirement. the difference is reported to be about 220k vs. 170k a year between 4 star and 3 star General.

and paying back the different after 4 years in retirement won't be an issue for Petreaus as he's making 6 figures in the private sector.

if obammy really wants to shut some one up he pulls a Clinton and has them killed. but that won't work with Petreaus for several reasons, he's way too high profile and he was a 4 star fuckin' general after all wasn't he? he knows how to make sure he's protected and he certainly has the money to back it up.

it's those poor ass black gay dudes that Obammy whacked that were vulnerable. and they were nobodies (no disrespect meant) compared to Petreaus.

i'm liking the vote tally to date!

19-4 against. looking like a "Landslide Lyndon" to me!!

No doubt, General Patraeus screwed up. Like many of us, he let the "little head" do the thinking.

The problem is, you can't play around with documents the way he did. I guess being the 4 star General that engineered the " Surge" in Iraq wasn't impressive enough to get this girl to put out.

But come on. Let the guy alone. He has already been punished. At this point, it simply looks like piling on.

Or being extremely vindictive.
No doubt, General Patraeus screwed up. Like many of us, he let the "little head" do the thinking.

The problem is, you can't play around with documents the way he did. I guess being the 4 star General that engineered the " Surge" in Iraq wasn't impressive enough to get this girl to put out.

But come on. Let the guy alone. He has already been punished. At this point, it simply looks like piling on.

Or being extremely vindictive. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Petreaus isn't the first nor that last to let his "little head" do his thinking for him.
it's worse than piling on, it's double jeopardy. unless some very serious new allegations come to light, this case was settled.
Holy Fucking shit !!! God Dam The Son Of A bitch was the head fucking Spook !!! And Mother Fuckers Are critical of him for having a love affair on the telephone ?

I dont give a fuck what he did do you understand what the fuck counter intelligence is ?

The fucking media makes it sound like he couldnt steal a pack of gum from a 7/11

THE HEAD SPOOK !!!! WTF !!!

Spooks do what ?

Counter intelligence -Lie -Murder-Fuck Hookers - type on blogs - and last but not least get fucking pissed at ass wipes in the media !!!

Besides the son of a bitch is a para trooper and a fucking american !!!

Some of you fuckers i wonder when you shave what you see in the mirror ?

Were on a fucking hooker board and you crazy son of a bitches are talking about truth justice and the american way !!!

Keep up the Good work You Crazy Bastards !!!

But Petraeus is a good god dam egg !!!!!

Leave him the fuck alone !

Have a great day