BugleBoy Impersonator

Ladies,

I have received information from one of my good hobby lady friends that someone is texting them, impersonating me, and trying to make an appointment in my name.

If you have my hobby number, make sure it matches on your phone. If you are in any doubt as to who you are texting, please confirm via separate eccie PM to me, verifying that you are in fact communicating with me via text message.

I value the safety and security of all the eccie ladies above all else and urge for you to use care in your screening processes, especially if someone is claiming to be me. Feel free to double check any text your receive from me via eccie PM.

Please post information in InfoShare about anyone (including masked numbers) who you feel is impersonating me, or anyone else in eccie.

So, lets be careful out there.

Hobby Safe and Hobby On,
BugleBoy
  • Toyz
  • 05-18-2016, 12:35 PM
CONGRATULATIONS BB! Welcome to the club! Many of us have beem impersonated and have had to restate how we contact potetntial hoogar entertainment.

Be watching for the annual "somebody impersonated me" fellowship later this month...
Thanks ToYs. As I suspected, the list of names and the club is "long and distinguished--just like my Johnson." Can't resist a TopGun Quot in these trying times.
Hmmph! Ah ain't nevah had nobuddy try ta im-purson-ate meh.
I heard from several previous clients that about this time last year at a glory hole, the girl behind the wall had duct-taped a fine mortadella sandwich to her pussy and tried to pass it off as Miss V's Special Slopabottamus.

They were almost fooled.

Almost.

But not quite.
Hmmph! Ah ain't nevah had nobuddy try ta im-purson-ate meh. Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst

That's one thing you will NEVER have to worry about Douche.
I heard from several previous clients that about this time last year at a glory hole, the girl behind the wall had duct-taped a fine mortadella sandwich to her pussy and tried to pass it off as Miss V's Special Slopabottamus.

They were almost fooled.

Almost.

But not quite. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
WTF did she just say?

They were almost fooled.

Almost.

But not quite. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Ah heardt if'n they hadt used a real Eye-tallion Morta-dellareese they mighta got away wif it, butt they went cheap an' tried ta git by wif some Osc'r Mey'r olive loaf. Thet, an' they got stooopid an' used sum yeller must'rd, ta boot. Thet shee'yit burnt laik a muthafukkah (Did Ah jus' say thet out loud?). But atta glory hole, yew git whut ya pay fer.
BB- you're such a 'model hobbyist' that people are impersonating you now :-)
luckily i have a genetic "failsafe" against impersonation.
your only chance at impersonating me it "take any dick and cut off 2/3's"
I did it
BB- you're such a 'model hobbyist' that people are impersonating you now :-) Originally Posted by JadeRose
your only chance at impersonating me it "take any dick and cut off 2/3's" Originally Posted by knotty man
Ah'm a model hobbyist!
Ah'm a much small'r rep-lick-ah o' tha reel thang!
  • HUMP!
  • 05-19-2016, 05:24 AM
What, the guy brought a trumpet, instead?

On a serious note, sorry that happened to you, and I hope no ladies were affected by the poser.
Ladies;
I have been at socials with BB he is a cool dude !!....Like he said earlier SCREEN ..its you on the line !!!!