I have a question about someone trying to pimp me

There's a guy texting me trying to pimp me. I caught him in his lie. He said for me to check my reviews, then I said I'll report him on eccie. He said he didn't know what eccie was.

Can I post the number here? I know it's probably fake.... Or do I share through pm?

Do most of you ladies ignore this? Sorry for the post, he just keeps texting me.
Shoot the Fucker...
Read what he told me. Somehow he knows my room was messy.... He said some other things to make me feel like he's watching me...

Say killa if you KNEW BETTER THEN YOU WOULD DO BETTER. You too pretty to be struggling and lost but I can turn you from a lost bitch to a boss bitch if you are ready 4 something real, ready to focus, ready to GROW, ready to PROGRESS. Your presentation and reputation is very important in your occupation. If your being abused or you are abusing something that in turn will abuse you in the long run then you need to get straight and move forward. You look like a 299 band PLAN but you not thinking like 1 band plan. Accept some family about that life n learn to do it right, accept Proper guidance n follow procedure 4 Progress and have support and love of the game in the right way. Stop playing b4 it too late beautiful. You are GOLD baby but you moving like copper. Let me buff you off, BUILD with you, build you up and help you become a better bitch. You can do it and you're gorgeous. Let's build, let's win! We have a mutual friend... b careful killa. Stay safe and sexy...
I'm sorry you're being hassled. Some of the other girls can offer advice since some of them have had to deal with the same shit.

Unfortunately, you can't post direct communications. One of the rules, even though it's very natural to do so to prove your point.

Hope you find a way to shake this guy.

E
It happens all the time....it was bad on no but seems like it must be coming to eccie too...just ignore it. They can't stand that.
I'm sorry you're being hassled. Some of the other girls can offer advice since some of them have had to deal with the same shit.

Unfortunately, you can't post direct communications. One of the rules, even though it's very natural to do so to prove your point.

Hope you find a way to shake this guy.

E Originally Posted by Eraserman

^that rule pertains to private communications between MEMBERS. This guy said he didn't know what Eccie was. No harm, no foul, currently.

If you want to post his number mask it as follows and you'll be ok: 512-***-*999

Anyone else find that "recruitment pitch" hilarious as hell though? He probably should have thrown a few more cliches in for good measure
He's texting my personal number that I gave to only Vivian Gates. It's not the number I use for this site. I'm 100% sure she's the only one on this board with this number.

281-***-*337
Best tip I can give you.... Because pimps will contact you ..the more well known and reviews you get ...the more they will. You have to ignore it.
Guess business is slow for these lame ass pimps, they love to go in the stripclubs and try to recruit dancers. I just laugh at them because they try to out smart me and have heard the same line as the idiot who text you. I tell them bitch you are lost lol... but yea best thing to do is ignore them
Good advice above. All I can add is don't let anybody take your hard earn money. You can book your appointments, screen, etc with the tools provided by this site and keep 100% of your earnings. A lot of pimps use their girls to recruit for them so be wary of that too.

Also, holy shit, does that marketing spiel actually work on ladies?
You look like a 299 band PLAN but you not thinking like 1 band plan. Originally Posted by Mila lotto
Wtf does that even mean?
Oh girl.....bless his heart he must be dumb
You rock..keep being awesome! Hehe
Is it just me, or is most of that message unintelligible?
Pimps are leaches
good question Mrbigd lol... I don't understand the ghetto language