Austin's hump day happy hour social - Wednesday May 25th (4 to 8 pm)

LAST CHANCE FOR COMMUNITY M&G
BEFORE SUMMER SCHEDULE KICKS IN

Austin Community's
Spring Fling (Part 2)
Hump Day Happy Hour
Wednesday, May 25th
4 p.m. to 8 p.m.

Come at the start to maximize your community spirit!

Dress is "Austin casual"

No cover charge! “Dutch Treat!"

Pay as you go; enjoy food and drink with happy hour pricing.

Under 21's please respect alcohol rules. Over 21's respect the rules, too.

Basic invite rules

Attendance is by ck1942's invitation only.

No illegal activities or illegal hobby chatter.

All events are only a "meet & greet."

No illegal activities.

That means no play for pay, no drugs, absolutely nothing that can compromise the security of our members, guests and our host venue.

No under 21 drinking.

Please respect all attending by no inappropriate touching.

If you don't understand the rules, please ask ck1942 to explain.

For the security of all involved - no cameras; no uninvited nor unsponsored guests not currently cleared by ck1942; no haggling over services, etc.

(if you cannot see my signature, please click on my profile)
well this sounds fun!
It does! I'll have to try and go to the next one
Closed per GL#30

#30 - ECCIE does not, in any way, sponsor or represent social events, meet and greets, or similar activities. On occasion, events may be announced here by our members, however, ECCIE is not associated with or responsible for such events. We are not involved with any related aspects, such as guest selection, screening, or hosting. Should members of our volunteer staff choose to participate in such an event, it should be understood that their personal involvement is of their own choice and responsibility, and in no way connected to their duties here on staff. If you are the host of one of these events, we will allow for ONE "announcement" post to inform the membership, which will be immediately locked to prevent further public discussions regarding the event.