***ATTENTION! This is a notice on my FINAL visits***

As of 2018, I will no longer be doing my normal traveling route. I will be living/providing in a different city each month of that year and there are certain cities that I won't be returning to for that year that I normally frequent. I have one to two visits left in those cities before I move.

(staff edit; dates removed; ztonk)
Cities I won't be returning to in 2018 w/ time frame of final visits :

Houston
Dallas
KC
OKC
Beaumont, Lafayette, Baton Rouge, & New Orleans

*Pm me for specific dates*

The cities I'll be living/providing in for a month at a time (Most aren't ECCIE cities) :

Austin
Phoenix
Las Vegas
Los Angeles
San Fransisco
Denver
Portland
Missoula
New York/Philly
Atlanta
Miami
Chicago
Seattle

If counted, you'll realize there are 13 cities, one will be spent in December 2017.
If you see your city on the list and want to find out more details about the month it will land on, PM me for more details.

**I don't post specific calendar dates for security reasons**

WOW... The Whore posts this huge AD to tell us she will no longer be visiting Austin..... Instead will be LIVING in Austin for 1 month out of the year?
Thanks for the update.
Oh no what will we do... oh yeah... Next!!!
See you at the "you know what, when and where" Sweetie!

Many opportunities ahead this year and next.
Did you just out her intended attendance?
See you at the "you know what, when and where" Sweetie! Originally Posted by ck1942
Did you just out her intended attendance? Originally Posted by rockerrick
He seems to have dome just that. His rule so it's his to change if he wants....
~ evil grin! ~
I apologize if there was some sort of confusion, but Austin is NOT a part of the list of cities I won't be returning to, its on the list that I will be there for a whole month not only living but also providing. Of course, I only posted this for those who see me and would want to be aware of the change. If this post doesn't hold importance to you because we don't know each other feel free to skip pass this post.
Very confusing ad, don't understand why do AD now.

Sam
Glad you will continue coming to Austin Annabelle.
You are a terrific young woman and I have always had a top notch experience with you each time I have seen you.
Thanks for the heads up.
Very confusing ad, don't understand why do AD now.

Sam Originally Posted by Samcro84
I'm sorry sweetheart, though its not an AD, it's simply a notice, to notify people who find significance from this post about upcoming changes.
Thanks for the update on the update.
I for one find this post useful and relevant to my interests. Carry on !
Life is a sugar cookie.