URL / Website: -
City: Richardson
State: Texas
Address: 75/Collins
Activities: Massage, L1
Hair Length and Color: Black hair, not quite shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short, curvy, Thai. C-cups. Nice rear end. Wore tight t-shirt and shorts.
Recommendation: Meh...
I have never had a bad experience with Jessica, but I have seen her off and on for many years. When she first started she offered FS... Always. Now, a good massage, sometimes SS, and a BBBJ. She has indicated that eventually she wants to limited her clients to only 1 or 2 a day...I hope I am one she keeps seeing...
  • Crock
  • 10-01-2018, 01:55 PM
I have never had a bad experience with Jessica, but I have seen her off and on for many years. When she first started she offered FS... Always. Now, a good massage, sometimes SS, and a BBBJ. She has indicated that eventually she wants to limited her clients to only 1 or 2 a day...I hope I am one she keeps seeing... Originally Posted by MYQUEST
Yeah, I haven't read anything to indicate that I should expect the level of service I got.

I'm not sure if it's because it was my first visit, or because I'm too ugly, or what. I'll give her another shot if I get a chance, but I'll definitely maintain tighter control over my donation, and I'll be a bit more vocal about what I want to happen.
I also always get a great massage and ending with Thai Nina. She actually has more eye contact and that naughty grin that I like...
  • Crock
  • 10-10-2018, 12:09 PM
I also always get a great massage and ending with Thai Nina. She actually has more eye contact and that naughty grin that I like... Originally Posted by MYQUEST
I'm going to try to visit with her next.
Let us know how it goes. All Ladies have a bad day from time to time. I wouldn't take it personal.
Thanks