URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P141455
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Galleria Area
Activities: BBBJ, Mish, DFK, GFE, LFK, MSOG, Greek, Dirty talk, shower,
Hair Length and Color: Blonde to lower back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: This was not my first time with Summer. I Arrived at a well-known upscale hotel that is a mainstay for the hobby. As I typically do I send a text while on my way to ask if I can bring anything, I then arrived at the door with an order from Starbucks. As I said I have seen Summer before but it had been a while, I was enticed by her menu update which included BBBJ. I have always found her very attractive but she has clearly been working out, she was a little leaner and tighter but no so much as to hurt her amazing assets. I entered the room and received a welcoming hug and I gave her the Starbucks bag and received a nice thank you kiss. She then led me to the couch and put the package on the counter. I was pretty excited as we met and she was wearing a matching Bra and Panties with thigh high boots. I asked if I could take a pic and she said she would send me some of the outfit. No pics. She asked if I wanted a drink and I declined, she then sat next to me and asked if I was sure there wasn't anything I wanted right now.
Recommendation: Yes
nicely done.. i have to get back in there myself.. very very soon!
Thanks. She very pretty.
Good job sir, title is a little misleading but sounds like you had a great time. I'm going back in for round 2 tomorrow! Review to follow *
11/10/18?

Nice job
Nice review our young apprentice! Summer is beautiful for sure!

Great review of one of the best

you know I don't do a lot of reviews and I never review anyone I think has a pimp, I have had trouble in the past with that. I think you are just talking to be heard and you don't know what you are saying. I see responses like this a lot, its childish and gets in the way of this forum.
She said she would send me the pics and she did.
Attached Images File Type: jpg Summer001.jpg (59.5 KB, 1069 views) File Type: jpg Summer002.jpg (51.3 KB, 1066 views) File Type: jpg Summer003.jpg (62.9 KB, 1063 views) File Type: jpg Summer004.jpg (74.9 KB, 1066 views) File Type: jpg Summer005.jpg (59.4 KB, 1062 views) File Type: jpg Summer006.jpg (51.2 KB, 1060 views) File Type: jpg Summer007.jpg (79.5 KB, 1055 views)
Hot pics there !!
Originally Posted by koolguy
Nobody Cares
She pure fuego.
Nobody Cares Originally Posted by PeterBota
no one cares that you don't care.. hater boy