Name: Alexis Ford
User ID:: 377413
Phone: Given after screening
Email Address: Alexisfordgfe@protonmail.com
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=377413
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: North Dallas
Activities: GFE. Fondling, Dfk, lfk, boob worship, BBBJ, DATY, CG, MISS, MSOG......
Hair Length and Color: Brownish/Blondish hair past shoulder length.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Young, light complected 20 yr. old. Nice tight body with no fat. Nice firm C cup boobs. Nice tight ass and firm legs. Decent face, not beautiful, but nice.
Recommendation: Yes
And no mention of her being pregnant??? Geez! And only 21 and nearly 250 reviews. Must be stretched out by now and obviously catholic, at least with baby daddy, who ever it may be. Hope you didn't spend more than minimal.
Whoa
  • Mew2
  • 10-11-2018, 10:48 AM
wonder who the lucky guy was!?!?
Ive fucked her several times not stretched out and not a hint of catholic with her biz side. great bj and swallow hope the body snaps back she was almost perfect...
Nice looking, not beautiful, but nice looking
The fuck! This chick is super hot. I've seen her a few times. She wasn't all dolled up and ready for an night out, but she is extremely attractive.

And only 21 and nearly 250 reviews. Must be stretched out by now
Women don't get "stretched out" from having lots of sex. They get looser with age and well, having children but that hasn't happened yet.

I'm floored she is 23 weeks pregnant. I just saw her about a month ago which would make her around 19 weeks and there wasn't a hint of her showing, she has/had one of the tightest bodies in the business. Hope she is doing well, she is a real sweetheart.
So much information here
Thanks