Encounter: " I Love to Live so Pleasantly, Live This Life at Luxury, Lazing on a Sunny Afternoon..." New Girl Sunny at Luxury Spa

Date: Tuesday Afternoon
Name: Sunny
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: Harry Hines near Royal
Phone: 214-399-5746
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: DFK, Breast Play, Russian, SS, CG, BBBJ, 69, Daty, Dato, TUMA, CG, MISHCIP
Hair Length and Color: long and black, tied in tight bun most of session
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5'2", 115 pounds, soft suckable B Cups, Tat at waist level, small tat on side, cute face and smile, pretty (shaved) pussy, looks (and acts) like she could be the little sister of the Legendary Mimi at Good Time
Recommendation: Yes
What a great review. I salute you.

Man, that is a long review! A lot to absorb, great story!

Sunny sound more like Jessica style, sweet and loveable, but she still do it all!
thanks Guys.. Sunny is a great addition to Dallas.

Sunny is an extreme GFE.. as such, this song has been naturally
weaving through my mind..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj6HUXXf6M4
Comrade Chan, it is always a pleasure to read both reviews and subsequent comments. Na Zdrovya Tovarish!
Here's the Kinks Sunny Afternoon" you quote in your title. Maybe others can relate!

https://youtu.be/pzSWNEBdsVg
Nice informative review
Nice review
I never heard of the Kinks, but nice job getting “Luxury” and
“Sunny” from that song. I think Luxury has another Winner
thanks Guys!

today is a nice sunny and cool afternoon to get lazy with Sunny. unfortunately I can't make it today, but hopefully someone can, and will write a review. Sunny is so sweet, gentle and SEXY. the sweet and gentle are nice, but they don't mean a thing without the SEXY, LOL
Nice review,CT
Good stuff CT...
Man, I'm seeing Jessica today, but that mean I have to step past June and Sunny! I'm plagued by too many choices!
aren't we all PV!

Boa, Jessica, Shasha, Sunny, Yuna, June.. how do you choose? pin the tail on the Donkey? Luxury has the best TAIL in Dallas!
Too many great choices Man, I pick Jessica, because she so well-rounded, good english, good tits, fun, sexy, but all them girls high quality!