Tax payers pay for another trumpy wall

And a fuckn fortress to secure America from his lied to idiots that are clueless enough to believe stupid. All the big talk and the P boys and Q guys can't get organized enough to hide their stupidity of dah what we we do now
I have been invited to a number of inaugurals and attended two. Froze my balls off, but there were hundreds of thousands of bodies to keep us warm.

There weren't tens of thousands of soldiers.

No barriers.

No violence.

No dipshits.

Just celebrating America. I enjoyed my big fancy balls (and the parties were pretty cool, too).
Well that was before the stupid america elected an idiot with a wall fetish. Maybe he thought it made him (hands lollook bigger

Real Americans are smart now
That's funny Smokie. Most insecure men are worried about the size of their dicks. I guess that contributes somewhat to a man's insecurity, I thankfully wouldn't know. Trump's worried about his fucking hands. Maybe Ivanka only lets him fingerfuck her.
Trump has cost the USA a lot of money.....Fuck that guy!!
The courts have been patiently waiting to him a BIG fuckn. Maybe he can share a "room" with jared and crazy rudy
Are you trying to tell me Mexico hasn't paid for that wall yet? Surely Trump was telling the truth about that. I thought it was already built and paid for by Mexico. LOL

I can't believe people even believed that stupid ass plan was ever going to be executed. The president of Mexico has probably had Trump's phone numbers blocked for years.
Trump never had any intention of ever completing that wall. It would have been detrimental to his ability to staff his many venues. He was just pandering for support. He knew he wouldn't have to deliver.
Mexico is still rolf laughing their asses off at stupid Americans
Mexico is still rolf laughing their asses off at stupid Americans Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Can you blame them? I was born and raised here and even I laugh at Donald J. Trump. Having him as president, you can only laugh at the complete stupidity of this country whether domestic or foreign.

Oh well, that baby has to take his pacifier and move now so good riddance.

You would think he would just go out gracefully, but that inept piece of shit can't even do that right. How fucking hard is it to say congrats after you lost? Be a fucking adult and show some class. Don't be a baby and sore loser about it.

Some Trump simpleton will post the election was rigged. Tell that to the judges who actually know the law who pretty much dismissed all of those silly lawsuits. That fucker lost and it is that plain and simple. Get over his ridiculous rhetoric and get with reality.
  • oeb11
  • 01-15-2021, 05:28 PM
Trump has cost the USA a lot of money.....Fuck that guy!! Originally Posted by matchingmole

Wait for it - wait for it- wait for it:

'Biden"!!!!!!
Trump has cost the USA a lot of money.....Fuck that guy!! Originally Posted by matchingmole
+ Fuck that guy again!!!!
Maybe trumpy can give himself that metal of honor he shit all over by handing it out. Or....maybe give his little ego a military parade to not honor the biggest loser ever
  • oeb11
  • 01-15-2021, 07:13 PM
Consider some professional help - the hatred is palpable.

not good for One
and - only 5 more days.

What happens when biden /harris take office?????????