Anyone been to Lakeway massage?

Just curious, no reviews here, tried to get some 411 on another close by called U-Relax (620 as well ) and no info there either.

If someone wants to DM me, I'd appreciate it.
It looks like U-Relax is the AMP behind the pizza place on 620. I have only read one positive review of the place on here and many "no." It only gets one star on google.

There is another place closer to Lakeway that I think just opened recently with the signature neon sign in the window. I have not heard anything about it yet.
I haven't been the Lakeway Massage, it's newer and haven't had the opportunity to check it out.

The U-Relax is ok. I went there once, both ladies are a little older (I'd guess 40 something) and ok (you won't go there for the eye candy). The massage was decent I went for 60 minutes. The she spent plenty of time on my back and shoulders. A little tease when she got down to the buttocks and legs, and then on the flip she went to work. L1 was pretty much all that was offered and she definitely deserved an A for effort. Typical release, asked for a benjamin tip and out. It's a shame because I live near Travis and it would be nice to have an alternative close. Really sad that Bella's closed as well as the others that have shut this year in the area. Hope that helps.
a rub and tug gets a "one star" on google!?
Benji tip for a hj?! Is everyone else paying that type of price? I asked someone else how much he paid for a good review he posted (L1), and he said one twenty. My go-tos are still forty tip. So that's sixty 1hr massage and forty tip for legit technique finish. I walked out of a place the other day that wanted L1 $50 and $$ for L3, on top of the seventy entrance fee. I'm not the one.
  • CrisR
  • 11-29-2021, 02:47 PM
Benji tip for a hj?! Is everyone else paying that type of price? I asked someone else how much he paid for a good review he posted (L1), and he said one twenty. My go-tos are still forty tip. So that's sixty 1hr massage and forty tip for legit technique finish. I walked out of a place the other day that wanted L1 $50 and $$ for L3, on top of the seventy entrance fee. I'm not the one. Originally Posted by lighthouse
Curious to know what your go tos are. I stopped going to D&T for the same reason.
I've been going to Victoria's lately where I'm batting about 50% on getting a great L2 for $ + the $60 door fee. The other one that has been hit and miss has been Essence, there is one girl Ashley who was great, but I've also had not the best experience there (the tip there is closer to the $40 to $60 you are looking for). My ATF's in Austin would be Paula who Rotates between Rose and Helena's and Kiwi at ThankYou, but you are over $$ (including door fee) for L3 at both those locales.
Just down the (620) road next Don Marios and The Donut Hole is a place called Asia Massage. Very curious as to both Lakeway Massage and Asia Massage. Both have the call signs of an AMP but, have not ventured in. Any takers?
I did 2 TOFTT visits last year. Someone else’s turn to pull that duty.
I’ve passed by those places in lakeway but going 65 miles on guest 620 doesn’t give me enough time to contemplate on my jimmy getting my waken up I stick to my regular places and yes it is a sad day that Bella’s is closed I went there about 2-3 times and was never ever disappointed. Boy do I still remember my times at Bella’s. Kinda throbbing thinking about it lol
Lakeway Massage is GTG as an L1 AMP...dunno if more? More wasn't offered, anyway

Relax U: called woman didn't speak any English, couldn't get any answer on time or when they would be available...went by anyway, all parking lot was full (small lot). And when I called in the parking lot, no answer. Need to work on their booking/appt situation, apparently. SO that one is a yet to be determined, but it seems pretty clear its an AMP of some sort.
  • Lodo
  • 01-09-2023, 09:32 PM
its always reliable. sometimes hot, sometimes ok, but they do the job. get the 30 minute. its all you need.