State: Missouri
Address: Downtown Springfield
Activities: -
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Taller and skinny with tattoos
Recommendation: No
That’s not La La. I’ve seen them both and can confirm that Ramsey is a nut case and just makes you drive her around and asks for all kinds of shit and then never does what you wanted. La La is a totally different girl, different number and has great reviews.
The only reason I said aka La La is because that's what she told me her name was. Then noticed her add says Ramsey. Definitely no intention of giving a negative review to anyone else other than this crazy bitch.
She also saw that I posted this review, and sent me texts threatening me. Have the screenshots for anyone who is interested. Please avoid at all costs!!!
Good to know. I've tried contacting her. Won't again.If we're talking bad encounters my first and only so far was terrible. 2 bad girls to stay away from! Gotta stay sharp and watch out.
Thanks for the info I've always wondered about her I've tried to contact her a couple times in the past and never had any luck. Now I know to stay away.
That ad seemed wierd to me. "I work at sonic"
That ad is the perfect depiction of what you get.
Used her a while ago, and I also probably wouldn't recommend her because she is crazy as hell, but I gotta say the sex was pretty damn good.