Deep tissue or soft and sensual, or combo of both?

When it comes to massages what do you prefer? A nice deep tissue to work out those knots, soft sensual teasing or a combo of the both??

Personally I like a combo of the both!
I like to start with Swedish / relaxing (not a fan of a proper deep tissue with pain/bruising) with increasing amounts of teasing.
For a 1 hour session, starting out with deep tissue followed by softer strokes and teasing and ending with some happiness works for me every time. I really do want a massage when visiting an AMP.
I enjoy a combo of both myself
Sammy, what do you like from a client while giving massage?
I do enjoy an engaging convo to help "break the ice" while doing it. The occasional "checking in" while softly touching me is accepted as well. Massages are arousing to me. It's a great start to getting your senses awake. A nice work over with a good amount of pressure to just help the over worked muscles relax a bit beforehand, makes it a whole lot more enjoyable for all involved honestly. The light touching of running my hands along their back softly and watching them squirm towards the end of massage is delightful lol
I like to flip the script and give the lovely lady a massage that she'll never forget. One that's all about her and her pleasure.
I like to flip the script and give the lovely lady a massage that she'll never forget. One that's all about her and her pleasure. Originally Posted by buffhunter
I know I could certainly use one with my herniated disc's lol its been awhile since I've received a good massage
I like a sensual tease then end with an edging to oblivion. This act of a sensual massage is very satisfying and can be an amazing way to experience a lovely lady.

Deep tissue if I’m in pain or need help but I don’t know how long I can go knowing I can have a happy time.

IB