Jenny at Rollipop

Anyone seen Jenny yet?. Ad says BB. Is it true? Upcharge?
Do you guys who want bareback realize that fucking a provider who offers bareback means that you are basically fucking every other guy she's done bareback with? You have no idea how many other guys she's been with without a condom. Is it really worth the risk of your dick falling off?
Do you guys who want bareback realize that fucking a provider who offers bareback means that you are basically fucking every other guy she's done bareback with? You have no idea how many other guys she's been with without a condom. Is it really worth the risk of your dick falling off? Originally Posted by mikej9999
OMG, we've never heard any of this before! /s

Seriously, though, I'm reporting your post as hijacking the discussion about this specific lady.
Some don’t mind, just depends on what you’re feeling. I’m curious as well if she is
Do you guys who want bareback realize that fucking a provider who offers bareback means that you are basically fucking every other guy she's done bareback with? You have no idea how many other guys she's been with without a condom. Is it really worth the risk of your dick falling off? Originally Posted by mikej9999
I’m pretty sure this info was reported to the general public about 200 years ago… But thanks!
You have no idea how many other guys she's been with without a condom. Is it really worth the risk of your dick falling off? Originally Posted by mikej9999
My dick already fell off. I duct taped it back on real strong. Now, the duct tape protects me better than a condom.
Not a review, moved from Studio