Name: Linda
Phone: (210) 590-1221
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Perrin Beitel Rd. just outside of 410
Activities: FBSM, L1, L2, L3, BBHJ, CBJ, DATY, 69, CG
Hair Length and Color: Medium Black (pulled up in pony tail)
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'4", mole in middle of forehead, wore loose-fitting top w/ black bra (covering natural Bs) and denim short shorts over a curvy ass. Got a mommy tummy with a little extra and stretch marks, but I'm not picky. She's not a looker, but where she lacks in looks she makes up for in other skills.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review. BBHJ....hahahahahahahaha

I saw her Sunday too! I'm not sure what time you saw dot head but I am curious. I am 100% in agreement with you on she is not a looker. My playtime wasn't anything close to yours for the full meal deal. The BJ was ok and like the rest of them she got my dick hard. L3 was lack luster with some fake grunts.

This really reminds me of a short Naughty review. They are always a tight fit and they always come ecstatically. Only thing missing is the giant cock mention. lol

Really skilled review after 4 reviews. Impressive.
Damn I passed on her but 200 is way too high. Might try her or Amy the new girl. Lucy left and she was bomb.
Good info. Thanks.

Both liquor and money, overpaying, can induce good times.
I have not seen Linda. On occasion they get a good provider but this place is always so sketchy. If you go, leave your valuables in your car! I am not the only one that has experienced sketchy stuff too.

I won't go back. Too many better providers along Naco to want to deal with sketchy behavior.