Notorious(ly Sick) RCG

She's got cancer again. Been treated for some time. Wasn't she recently declared "cancer free?

https://www.npr.org/2019/08/23/75369...tment-this-sum

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has just completed three weeks of radiation treatment at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York, the U.S. Supreme Court disclosed Friday.

The radiation therapy, conducted on an outpatient basis, began Aug. 5, shortly after a localized cancerous tumor was discovered on Ginsburg's pancreas. The treatment included the insertion of a stent in Ginsburg's bile duct, according to a statement issued by the court.

Doctors at Sloan Kettering said further tests showed no evidence of disease elsewhere in the body. The treatment comes just months after Ginsburg was operated on for lung cancer last December. The 86-year-old justice has been treated for cancer in various forms over the past 20 years.

Justice Ginsburg: 'I Am Very Much Alive'
POLITICS
"Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg today completed a three-week course of stereotactic ablative radiation therapy at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York City," a statement from the Supreme Court read. "The focused radiation treatment began on August 5 and was administered on an outpatient basis to treat a tumor on her pancreas. The abnormality was first detected after a routine blood test in early July, and a biopsy performed on July 31 at Sloan Kettering confirmed a localized malignant tumor.

"As part of her treatment, a bile duct stent was placed. The Justice tolerated treatment well. She cancelled her annual summer visit to Santa Fe, but has otherwise maintained an active schedule. The tumor was treated definitively and there is no evidence of disease elsewhere in the body. Justice Ginsburg will continue to have periodic blood tests and scans. No further treatment is needed at this time."
Hey, they got it all. She’s good to go thru the 2020 elections!!!!! Poor lady.
She's got cancer again. Been treated for some time. Wasn't she recently declared "cancer free?

https://www.npr.org/2019/08/23/75369...tment-this-sum

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has just completed three weeks of radiation treatment at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York, the U.S. Supreme Court disclosed Friday.

The radiation therapy, conducted on an outpatient basis, began Aug. 5, shortly after a localized cancerous tumor was discovered on Ginsburg's pancreas. The treatment included the insertion of a stent in Ginsburg's bile duct, according to a statement issued by the court.

Doctors at Sloan Kettering said further tests showed no evidence of disease elsewhere in the body. The treatment comes just months after Ginsburg was operated on for lung cancer last December. The 86-year-old justice has been treated for cancer in various forms over the past 20 years.

POLITICS
"Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg today completed a three-week course of stereotactic ablative radiation therapy at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York City," a statement from the Supreme Court read. "The focused radiation treatment began on August 5 and was administered on an outpatient basis to treat a tumor on her pancreas. The abnormality was first detected after a routine blood test in early July, and a biopsy performed on July 31 at Sloan Kettering confirmed a localized malignant tumor.

"As part of her treatment, a bile duct stent was placed. The Justice tolerated treatment well. She cancelled her annual summer visit to Santa Fe, but has otherwise maintained an active schedule. The tumor was treated definitively and there is no evidence of disease elsewhere in the body. Justice Ginsburg will continue to have periodic blood tests and scans. No further treatment is needed at this time." Originally Posted by gnadfly
She's a lot tougher than any of the Trump pussies on here
Pretty tough lady. Why do you have a problem with her wanting to continue working? Originally Posted by themystic
Apparently she is missing work now.
She's a lot tougher than any of the Trump pussies on here Originally Posted by themystic
So you're on record of ridiculing people who may have survived cancer. You're a liberal it makes sense that any compassion you have is only for show.
https://www.dailycaller.com/2019/01/...ral-arguments/

I thought it was reported that she working from home a day or two after her last procedure. And this is the first time she's missed oral arguments? Did they change the dates for her in the past?

If she become more incapacitated can they pull the plug or do the Dems have to keep her on life support? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Everybody who is somebody knows shes dead. The dems just won't allow it to be confirmed they just don't want Trump to appoint another conservative judge.
Tick, tock. Tick, tock. Tick, tock...
Dear fellow Republicans. Look deeply into your Christian heart and rejoice. Today is the first day the Demonicrats are screaming out to our Lord and Savior in prayer that RBG might live longer. There are no atheists in the foxhole. Amen and thank you. Thank you very much and pass the communion wine, please.
So you're on record of ridiculing people who may have survived cancer. You're a liberal it makes sense that any compassion you have is only for show. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I survived cancer. Insignificant Blowhards like you are typically on welfare or in the military. Don't you get a check from the government every month?
Wow! You're a regular Forrest Gump. You've survived everything and been done by everyone.
She's a lot tougher than any of the Trump pussies on here Originally Posted by themystic
I'm sure her pussy is tough.

I survived cancer. Originally Posted by themystic
So speaking of pussies, which type of cancer, ovarian or cervical? Asking for a friend.
I'm sure her pussy is tough.

So speaking of pussies, which type of cancer, ovarian or cervical? Asking for a friend. Originally Posted by eccielover
Wow! You're a regular Forrest Gump. You've survived everything and been done by everyone. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Get back top your post Private. Earn your government check. Don't forget that I pay your salary. Thank you for your service. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They are gonna do everything to keep weekend at ruties going ,,,,,
ginsburg is 86. people who go thru this type of cancer treatment at that age usually don't last a year. so she'll make it to sometime in 2020 before the curtains close on her legacy.