Smoking Sucks

First please do not make this thread about how to stop smoking. Some else can create a new thread for that.

I have smoked off and on for years. This last time a have had extreme difficulty giving it up, for many reasons extraneous to the topic.

I have had some good times recently which allowed me to build a nice hobby budget. I have made a list of providers I want to see. I am paralyzed with fear that I am going to not have a good session because of my smoking. I can not pickup the phone to call and schedule appointments and it sucks.

Topic: If you are a smoker currently, how can we as a hobbyist ensure that we will not offend or repulse you as providers with cigarette smell?

If somebody has figured out some system please share. I would really like to get back out there.
A thorough flea dipping at the vet generally masks the ashtray smell.
I should have known better than to be open and honest. Lesson learned.
Its best that you have a type of spray in your car.

I do not smoke but am very smoker friendly and it is tolerable as long as it is not RIGHT before our meeting. Dont smoke 15 min till especially if you smoke any type of Full flavors (reds in particular). Wash your hands as soon as you come in so if you touch my hand or face before BCD...so i dont smell like it. I also keep mens toiletries just for that case...always be prepared.

If you do feel the need for your nicotine rush ,please do not forget the gum!!!

think that covers it lol = )
Thanks Alecia. I really appreciate it.
Yep-- a thorough hand washing and some gum or mints are pretty much all it takes to make you palatable to most of us. But-- make sure the ladies you visit do know that you smoke.... some are highly allergic and may need the heads up.
Many providers are fellow smokers. Relax, I don't see it as a big deal. Just tell them up front.

Just don't show up smoking one of those turds like in my avatar. Can I bum a light?
  • Sami
  • 04-07-2011, 08:58 PM
Try not to smoke 15 to 30 mins before or take a shower most all of us offer. Have a travel toothbrush in your car,and when you freshen up brush your teeth and tongue. I have several who bring there toothbrush.
  • Sami
  • 04-07-2011, 09:01 PM
UMM... I got under you slowmover normally on top how did that happen??
  • All4U
  • 04-07-2011, 09:03 PM
Joined this site lookin for pussy I thanck I found one, A bath and a mint would be a good starter.
Attached Images File Type: jpg FWOGNEW.JPG (17.6 KB, 698 views)
Some providers smoke. And some of us feel the same as you do.

Wash your hands, brush your teeth, swish your mouth with mouthwash and brush your tongue. Wash your hair to. I keep a supply of toothbrushes and mouth washes for people who come from lunch or who just had a cigarette on the drive over.

Its tough, sometimes. We are human, we understand. Just let the provider know you smoke, she knows you will not smoke at her Incall. But just let her know.

I should have known better than to be open and honest. Lesson learned. Originally Posted by daltxm4f
Don't smoke in an enclosed area after you have taken your pre-hobby shower. Smoking in an enclosed area seems to force all the smoke into your hair and clothing. So don't smoke in the car with the windows up on the way over.

Or better yet, smoke away! Then strip down butt naked when you get to the incall, and shower including wash you hair, swishing mouthwash for the whole shower. You could've smoked ten cigarettes in an enclosed car on the way over and it won't really matter if you shower & wash your hair and mouthwash thoroughly.

I am one of those cigarette sensitive providers, and if you tell me in advance that you must smoke to excess between your shower and our session I will gladly arrange my schedule so that you have ten extra ten minutes to allow for a more thorough shower than the usual 3 minute hobby shower. If that much time has passed that you smell that much like smoke chances are you need a shower anyway ;-) Or better yet I can wash it for you!

As a side note, honestly if you have only had two or three cigarettes that day and NOT in an enclosed area most ladies will not even notice if you don't smoke RIGHT before the session and just washing your hands thoroughly and brushing teeth and/or mouthwash before you arrive will be more than enough to get rid of any smoke smell.

Happy hobbying!
Many providers are fellow smokers. Relax, I don't see it as a big deal. Just tell them up front.

Just don't show up smoking one of those turds like in my avatar. Can I bum a light? Originally Posted by slowmover
i agree, its not that big of a deal... really
Ha Ha Jules I have u sandwiched! And totally the fact that you are being considerate about the smoking makes it not a big deal because that means you are taking measures to make sure we are cool with it and that communication and consideration sets the stage for a great session!
UMM... I got under you slowmover normally on top how did that happen?? Originally Posted by Sami
That's a different type of smoking Sami.