Are there any guys HERE INTO PRETTY TS GIRLS

Just wondering have any of you fellows looking for a discreet ts to hook up with regularly
There is a provider ad section for this.
Check the other reviews and discussion board.... alit of the guys looking for a TS are posting there about there experiences and in search of someone like you..

The ad is best for how you worded your post hun... however you may be able to find some guys....

Here's a link to that
https://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=36
Thanks
There was one guy on here who wanted to suck a dick. He just couldn't bend over that far. Maybe when he gets back from his vacation he might be willing to suck on yours.

.... alit of the guys looking for a TS are posting there about there experiences and in search of someone like you.. Originally Posted by Analeese
There was one guy on here who wanted to suck a dick. He just couldn't bend over that far. Maybe when he gets back from his vacation he might be willing to suck on yours. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Is the OP a tranny? It's not obvious from the OP's ads or profile.
Now that you mention in, I might have been caught assuming due to OPs question. I apologize OP if you are not a dude.

Is the OP a tranny? It's not obvious from the OP's ads or profile. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
yup, he's a Dude. for some reason he likes to be coy about it.
Wheres tom clubs when you need him LOL
I believe he would prefer to be referred to as a she...especially here on eccie...
I'll go as far as she-male.. no farther.
I'll go as far as she-male.. no farther. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
...i think tgirl might even be appropriate though..
.she referred to herself as a TS girl...

I had a gay friend that was a girl when hobbying but a sissy boy in rw...when they were dressed up as a girl it was very offensive to refer to them as a he.

I understand not everyone can and will do that though..

These types of things are beco.ing more acceptable in our world...
Is the OP a tranny? It's not obvious from the OP's ads or profile. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
I never pegged you for a TS fan
I'll go as far as she-male.. no farther. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
(S)he