Ladies...One Click...It's The Golden Rule

Ladies:

Since the Eccie ad posting rules changed some time ago, a couple of thoughts from a gents perspective. (Guys, please jump in and correct me if I'm wrong...)

"One click" says it all. In your ad, have a link to your showcase, P411 page, Twitter or website where a gent can click once and be taken directly to your rate. From there, we can navigate elsewhere to garner whatever other information we need.

If you refer to a special, include it on those sites. Calling, PM'ing emailing for current rates and specials is an enormous pain in the behind. For me, no information means on to the next ad. I doubt I'm alone in this regard.

Yes, it takes a bit of effort to post a simple to use ad, and keep your other sites updated. But this is, after all, a business. Some ladies do a marvelous job, some are in between and some...well, you get the idea.

The old adage KISS really applies here, since most of us are very simple...

Thoughts?
having a quick link to your information might, just might, cut down on the time wasting emails, calls, text msgs, etc.
also, include your general area would be helpful so we can decide if it's close, a short drive, or a looooong drive.

not only are some of us very simple, some of us are lazy and dont particularly like or want to hunt to find the info.
also, include your general area would be helpful so we can decide if it's close, a short drive, or a looooong drive.

not only are some of us very simple, some of us are lazy and dont particularly like or want to hunt to find the info. Originally Posted by pmdelites
Yep!
  • hd
  • 05-02-2011, 01:58 PM
TP's right, your pics got me to look, now I just want to see your rate to decide, and if that hooks me, then I'll look at details such as hours, location, etc. of which I consider all of these before choosing. Same as you look over my screening info.
I agree with PM, pic draws me in but I need a simple way to find out other info without wasting time hunting.
I agree 100% pic's, rates, and then how long will I have to drive to get there.
some of us are lazy and dont particularly like or want to hunt to find the info. Originally Posted by pmdelites
**giggles**

great advice!!! just updated my site
All great points, IMO. Calling or emailing for specials is not something I will do. First, I don't want to discuss money and/or services with somebody I don't already know. Secondly, I don't want to seem like a cheap ass when you quote me a special and I don't book, especially if I know that I will eventually want to see you anyways (I worry that next time I call/email you'll ignore me since I didn't book upon my first inquiry).
all that info is already in my showcase....
Sorry Alyssa, I didn't notice your rates on your showcase because I kept staring at those titties!
Here's a perfect example...rates and any other information you need are one click away under the"Click Here: Current Rates and Sessions"

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=217134

Guys are really simple creatures, and this makes it easy for us!
The KISS method only works if both parties know what it means and can incorporate that philosophy into their work and lives.

Keep it simple stupid.
Sorry Alyssa, I didn't notice your rates on your showcase because I kept staring at those titties! Originally Posted by LazurusLong
TITTIES?!? what about my BUM??? thats the money shot
all that info is already in my showcase.... Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
I didn't see any rate information in your showcase, which is primarily what's being discussed here. I would imagine since the new rules forbid rate information, then it would stand to reason that the information wouldn't be allowable in a lady's showcase either. I've seen a number of ads from a number of different ladies stating "check my showcase for rates" or "latest specials in my showcase" and the information is just not there. So unless there is additional information in a showcase available to Premium Access members, I just don't see it.
I didn't see any rate information in your showcase, which is primarily what's being discussed here. I would imagine since the new rules forbid rate information, then it would stand to reason that the information wouldn't be allowable in a lady's showcase either. I've seen a number of ads from a number of different ladies stating "check my showcase for rates" or "latest specials in my showcase" and the information is just not there. So unless there is additional information in a showcase available to Premium Access members, I just don't see it. Originally Posted by maxim_232
really because its listed under donations...i just looked.