Court Decision in New Mexico

This is interesting and informative. A friend in NM alerted me. It is on the national board as well so I assume that posting the link is OK.

http://news.yahoo.com/college-presid...165922002.html

The word "prostitution" is (in my opinion) appropriately shown in quotes in the headline, but i am disappointed that the words prostitutes and prostitution were used in the body of the article to characterize members of the board and their interactions.
Why are you disappointed? They just called a spade a spade. That website was just like any others out there, including eccie. Would you be on this site if it discussed knitting, baking or the weather?

Sure, there are lurkers who just watch and never partake in the hobby, but members of these types of boards are here for a reason and its not to talk about the weather.
members of these types of boards are here for a reason and its not to talk about the weather. Originally Posted by MsElena
It's a beautiful day, about 80 degrees and sunny with a nice NW breeze. Perfect day to get some stinky finger and the balls licked.
It sure was windy yesterday...reminded me of a recent suck and blow.

The legality of the site didn't necessarily surprise me. In and of itself a website would have a hard time stepping over the lines, unless it did something really stupid like listing sex acts with associated prices.
Smartasses