Omaha???

Please pm me for safe areas/hotels to do incall in Omaha

thanks bunches!!!
The majors should be OK. Also the Quality Inn on 72nd has been used and seems OK - plus on the ground floor there are outside entries to avoid some eyes.
Thanks!
Well I am really really disappointed that I have to postpone my Omaha trip! I cannot find any hotels worth staying at for a decent price........I apologize for any inconvenience...I will be back in fall!
I could have sworn Elena and others advised not coming at this time because of the events happening. Did you not see those Dallas?
I did baby.........BUT
I have to go where I gotta go to get to where I gotta be when i need to be there...s0 original tour dates to Omaha had been moved up a week....

Also I did not get enough pre-booked set appts {or definate yes;s} needed to warrant getting a very expensive hotel room.....The cheapest 3 star was $175!!!.......{and I hate staying at 2 star hotels}!!

I have a full schedule in Des Moines and an almost full schedule in KC,so I have to think in the long term scale of things....that is the "most important" aspects of touring!