Got kicked out of chatroom for posting pics of my cats

Got kicked out by MovieMan300 because I posted some cat pictures. I am not aware of any forum rules against posting cat pictures.
Boo freaking hoo. Stop spamming with dead cat pics.
LOLOLOL this is classic...
Good job buddy ! Welcome to the team!
Stop your whining
I got kicked out once....or twice. Complete accident as I am an innocent angel lol. All ya gotta do is send Von tallywhacker pics (pre and post erection) and then beg for cim, gargle it, swallow, and beg for more...or just follow the rules.
  • NYr
  • 01-09-2015, 09:46 PM
Got kicked out by MovieMan300 because I posted some cat pictures. I am not aware of any forum rules against posting cat pictures. Originally Posted by Tony Soprano Sr.
From what I heard you were doing a bit more as I had texts from folks to come in to take care of you....luckily I was out at a dinner....but Movieman took care of it on his first day....ooops, welcome aboard Movie....LOL
Got kicked out by MovieMan300 because I posted some cat pictures. I am not aware of any forum rules against posting cat pictures. Originally Posted by Tony Soprano Sr.

Haha thanks for being my first chat troll.... it's been a pleasure. LOL
Try dogs next time. I've heard that works better.
Priceless.....I needed a good laugh.
  • jwood
  • 01-10-2015, 03:09 AM
Wrong pussy, try the real thing
Wrong pussy, try the real thing Originally Posted by jwood
Getting kicked out of chat is like getting kicked out of the methadone clinic...sure, you don't like it, but you didn't really want to be there in the first place...