Alternate Sites?

• dgc92
  • 07-31-2019, 10:13 PM
Hey, guys. Did you miss me? I missed you. So much it only took like three months after my ban ended to finally come back. Let's schedule a group hug for later.

So I used to use Listcrawler because every time an Eccie girl asked me for references I had the immediate thought "I would rather light my balls on fire than message 3 girls and ask them to vouch for me, I'm horny NOW, not 3 hours from now." But then I didn't use any site for a while, just pulled out my trusty "I Hit That" list (I never called it that before, but I will from now on). I just went back to Listcrawler because I need something new, and guys, I don't know if you know this, but scammers LOVE hooker sites. The entire first page, nothing but BS ads. I think there were two, possibly three legit ones, but I didn't look at those because they admitted in the title that they were old or fat, and I didn't need more information than that.

So. What are we using these days when we don't want to go through the hassle of references and we don't want to pick up the corner girls? I know the legit traffic went SOMEWHERE, but fuck if I know where.

Also, ladies, can we not make this a threAD? I promise I'm not interested unless you're under 25 with a totally flat stomach, and if you meet that description you're too busy to have read this far. Please and thank you.