Good Morning Whichatity!

This new place is so shiny with the new car smell too! But I'm starting to here crikets!?!

So, who all wanted there own place!

How are the ladies holding up! Traffic OK on the way to drop off, this morning?
I, too, hear crickets lol. Give it a week or so... I bet someone will be bitching about drama then! Hehe
1:08 in the morning? I was buying power blenders on HSN.
7:30 working. Hopefully so I have extra cash to buy a blender or better yet, have a girl makes some noise!
Well those blending together noises at least.
Yea, well I already have a power blender.
Yea, well I already have a power blender. Originally Posted by Gemma34
Do you use it much? Is all they say it is? Will it change my lifestyle to the better. I like shagging, oops ment to say shakes.
Do you use it much? Is all they say it is? Will it change my lifestyle to the better. I like shagging, oops ment to say shakes. Originally Posted by thebuffmantraples

'Lets shag baby, yea!'
Yea.
We need to step this thing up a notch or two...

I know its early but I feel like this just made eccie harder.

You almost have to look here and the KC section.

I hope it picks up soon.
I agree mr. 6shy! Probably could have been done like the Okie one, I think.

But we are here now! Where's the rest of the girls? That's what it's for too? Or is that too much? Umm, also with that said we need to be gentlemen to our ladies!
I enjoy having our own area, as it felt like Wichita gals were sometimes overlooked in a sea of KC providers...hopefully more folks will decide to join in here and keep our area active and fun!
I enjoy having our own area, as it felt like Wichita gals were sometimes overlooked in a sea of KC providers...hopefully more folks will decide to join in here and keep our area active and fun! Originally Posted by Staci Stacked
Hey lovely, hope your coffee/shake was good to you this fine fall morning!
Hey lovely, hope your coffee/shake was good to you this fine fall morning! Originally Posted by thebuffmantraples
Well, thank you, and good morning to you! I very rarely drink coffee, actually...but I did enjoy a nice cold diet Dr. Pepper! lol
While I agree too that I hope it picks up, (and it will) It will be nice to not have to sift through a bunch of posts that don't apply to us here.