Spring got sprung! Great crowd and decent weather for the spring social

OK, traffic and RW did their usual thing, but still 40 of us having fun!

New faces (especially gents!) and some interesting "welcome to Spring" garb plus the teavelers.

Per the usual, only those attending may out their presence.

Looking forward to many future gatherings!
Dude you blame it on traffic every time. Maybe people just think these are boring or that you're an annoying self aggrandizer. Plenty of other cool shit happens every day with traffic. We all live here and know how to get around.
Tonight was a great social. Quite a few new faces tonight.
Thank you for putting this together ck!!
Spring has sprung... Not sure how many were in attendance this evening but at around 7PM I would guess that we had about 20+ guys and 15+ gals attending. If you doubt my numbers, get Donnie to provide some "bigger" numbers. Anyway...

Nice group of returning lady friends and several new faces. Lots of hobby numbers were exchanged and maybe a few folks got lucky later in the evening... Just saying.

Thanks CK for setting up the community socials--nice to make new "friends."
....Nice group of returning lady friends and several new faces. Lots of hobby numbers were exchanged and maybe a few folks got lucky later in the evening... Just saying. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
You do CK a disservice and place added risk on other guys and the whores that attend when you confirm that the parties create hookup opportunities following..... Why should LE try to build cases in other locations when all they need to do is wrangle and invite?
Sorry I could not make it
To the grumps above:

-- my point is that despite the calm weather, the traffic AND the real world stuff did not prevent 40 of us from meeting and greeting in a respectful social setting just like ordinary people.

-- exchanging hobby contact data is well within the event rules.

= = = =

And to those at the event who asked about a possible St. Patrick's Day celebration in San Antonio, the venue has been secured and all on the Austin social invite list will get a notice very soon.
I had a RW issue pop up and was not able to make it.
Thanks for putting on the event, CK. Hopefully I can make it next time.
You do CK a disservice and place added risk on other guys and the whores that attend when you confirm that the parties create hookup opportunities following..... Why should LE try to build cases in other locations when all they need to do is wrangle and invite? Originally Posted by Whispers
"...place added risk on other guys and the whores that attend when you confirm that the parties create hookup opportunities..."

Kinda like when you brag on this site about taking a gal to a mod's soiree and she hooked up with attendees?

Thank you for a great time
  • ztonk
  • 03-02-2017, 09:54 PM
Thanks again, ck!

z
Thanks to all who were there I had a great time
Got to say HI to friends and a couple of new friends

THANK YOU CK for putting this toughthre

Whispers go in the corner and abuse yourself

Dog / 4
  • quzi
  • 03-03-2017, 09:37 PM
thanks CK for the awesome times!
..... site about taking a gal to a mod's soiree and she hooked up with attendees? Originally Posted by Observing
You are exaggerating a bit there m'amm..... but that's not unusual for you now is it.....

Different situation totally...... The other "soiree" could have been a totally different kind of event..... It's not anything promoted here on the site like CK's parties so it has very little public exposure whereas CKs are promoted here as well as talked about regularly..... CK has published rules about zero talk of and/or engaging in hookups at his parties.......... CK has the unfortunate experience of having one of his parties compromised with arrests made in the past...... So one would think his guests would be more tight lipped about activities he does not want promoted....

Not remotely alike......

oh.... Thanks for playing!
You are exaggerating a bit there m'amm..... but that's not unusual for you now is it.....

Different situation totally...... The other "soiree" could have been a totally different kind of event..... It's not anything promoted here on the site like CK's parties so it has very little public exposure whereas CKs are promoted here as well as talked about regularly..... CK has published rules about zero talk of and/or engaging in hookups at his parties.......... CK has the unfortunate experience of having one of his parties compromised with arrests made in the past...... So one would think his guests would be more tight lipped about activities he does not want promoted....

Not remotely alike......

oh.... Thanks for playing! Originally Posted by Whispers
Just curios, why do you care about CKs events as you do not attend or participate, not being argumentative just wondering why you constainly bash his events. Most if not all are long time attendees that know the risk and weigh it when they go, those that can't weigh the risk don't go and leave it at that, just curious to why you feel you need to bash these events?

IB