CURIOUS IF LUNCH WAS OFFERED W/ APPOINTMENT??

I am sure this has been approached before but wondering if maybe things had changed...wondering if lunch specials that included a light lunch would be of interests at all?
  • ~Ze~
  • 09-09-2017, 01:23 PM
Are you making the lunch, or going out with the client afterwards?

I often go to lunch or dinner w my guests. Sex first because well... no one wants to see sushi AFTER its been chewed.
Only if you offer really great tacos (and not the pink kind) and cookies.

I often go to lunch or dinner w my guests. Sex first because well... no one wants to see sushi AFTER its been chewed. Originally Posted by ~Ze~

Much prefer sex on an empty stomach
Ze I would see full or hungry
I hate to fuck on a full tummy thought I would make sandwiches and salads to eat in or go after...like I said, light lunch...
and yes making the lunch...have it ready ....but if it was working I could make tacos and cookies lol...I also have spare room other ladies use for bis....
Often before. Not necessarily a big meal. The anticipation is fun of you are going to make a night of it. After is fun too.

I often go to lunch or dinner w my guests. Sex first because well... no one wants to see sushi AFTER its been chewed. Originally Posted by ~Ze~

Would be all for a provider offering to cook :O
Do you get paid to have lunch with your clients?
Many of these girls do too and most of them charge full rate.
It has been discussed. I made some arguments but some of these girls think they are worth $$$ to have lunch or dinner and you pay for them.
I would love to have Ze for lunch, dinner, snack, breakfast and on and on 😁
I enjoy a meal or drinks before bcd with a provider. Happens about 1/3 of the time. I do not pay for the providers time to eat. With someone I have never met, its almost always a requirement. 90 % of the time, especially if a new to the board provider. Those that insist on pay to eat, I don't see. I understand why some insist on being paid. I respect that but not something I need to do. Always someone willing to do it
Any providers offering fried bologna sandwiches on white bread with mustard then I am in. Maybe with some farm-fresh tomatoes thinly sliced.
lol, I have had lots of guys that use their lunch hour...was just wondering if I made him a sand like turk and cheese and some cole slaw might be a plus....I don't go out before appts for a meal because it slows me down...only after and it always depends on our chemistry....but I am with you on the fried bologna lol
Like all things in life, I'm sure some would appreciate it if you made a little something they can eat there or take with them to go, others would not.

But I don't think it would increase your business by offering lunch.