Good news

Well, for me and those who dislike me :-)

Girlfriend and I have kissed and made up. She is why I was off the site most of the last year and hopefully it will be a long time before I come back. But who knows with women, right?

So by by for now. See you when I see you
Why am I hearing this in my head?

• BLM69
  • 09-10-2017, 09:57 AM
Oh boy, this place is hilarious for so many different reasons. You can't make this stuff up
so.. obsg.. are you really leaving or are you just waiting on your "verified provider" status..?

and if you're becoming a provider, will we be expecting a stellar review from You&Me as well..?

we all know he likes to see all the newbies after all..
  • BLM69
  • 09-10-2017, 11:03 AM
so.. obsg.. are you really leaving or are you just waiting on your "verified provider" status..?

and if you're becoming a provider, will we be expecting a stellar review from You&Me as well..?

we all know he likes to see all the newbies after all.. Originally Posted by honest_abe
OBSG pretending to be a member of the opposite sex now, this is a new level of loser if this is true.
that's funny shit, I don't care who you are..
Good luck!
The conspiracy bells are chiming ... The OP is leaving us and Coyote is writing reviews on strippers no one has seen before ...
Look forward to seeing you post from your other account and back when more David sightings arise!
he will be back - they all come back , Just saying