Should Gingers Wax/Shave it all off?

So, I am a HUGE fan of soft hairless kitties. Looks great...feels great...and tastes amazing.

But I'm torn on this issue with Red Heads. I want to know that they are indeed a true red-head. And the only way to know that is with a little bush on top. A fire-crotch, if you will.

So should gingers keep a little bush or take it all off? Discuss.
Love the red heads, especially with pink $$ and green eyes. One of my ATF was a red head with green eyes and pick Silver dollars. That was an expensive time period for me. Was very sad when she called and told me she was leaving the Hobby.

When I lived in Philadelphia they were everywhere. But, out here on the west coast they are few and far between.
My preference is a smooth, hairless pubic area. My second choice is a small "landing strip" .
Waxing leaves a better "finish" but shaving isd cheaper and can be done at home . . .your body, .your choice.

When I show up for a session, I have shaved the boys and much of the hedge. The rest is severly trimmed back. After all, who wants hair in their teeth?
\
It does matter a good or clean harry vigina good.
It does not matter to me. She can be shaved clean, or hairy. I am more interested in the girl's attitude.
I had a girlfriend back in the ‘70s who was the hottest girl I have ever known and is probably best described as a unicorn, unlike any human I have ever seen. Copper colored hair, green eyes, and a natural tan complexion. She wasn’t dark because of tanning, this was Oregon and she looked this way year round and this was the pre tanning bed era. People mostly assumed her hair color was from a bottle but the carpet matched the drapes. Alas, we were not meant to be and after about 18 months ended up going our separate ways.
Full Bush is not a deal breaker . . .just no DATY.
Just making sure we all know this is just about gingers. Normally I like it bald. But with a ginger I want to know she’s a real red-head and I like a little bit of bush on the top. Clean lips of course, but a little strip or something to let me know be careful because the ginger might steal my soul. Lol.

Something about true red-heads that gets me. Blonds might get a pass to have a little hair. But overall I like my blonds and brunettes completely waxed and red-heads with a little bit on top.
As an older hobbyist, I'm not thrilled with totally shaved pussies. A bit of tuft just above the clit works for me...except with redheads. With a redhead all I want is for her lips and inner thighs to be hairless. I'm a sucker for a fire crotch and have been for 50+ years. That's just my 2-cents worth.