Welcome New Members Forum

This is more or less directed to the ladies here.

I think in the past year or so the amount of ThreADS in Co-Ed has been reduced.

What I do see....is ladies using the Welcome New Members forum as an avenue to place an ad.

If I understand correctly, new members get one week to post a welcome to the community type thread. After the one thread they can get upgraded which means they can place ads once a week or for weekend specials. I think I got that right.

My question is to the ladies that follow the rules:
Does this bother you that others can post multiple welcome threads?
Do you in fact see them as ads?
Is this something that should be called out or just left alone.

I know I am guilty of posting comments against this in that forum. A few others are like me and kind of see it as a slap in the face to the ladies here that do follow the rules.

What do you ladies think?
Da great doesn't really have a problem with it. I rarely go there because da great doesn't foook with newbies. Only ladies with experience get da great experience. Let these ladies eat or steak are you secretly wanting to be a mod. That will be da day I leave eccie for good if the steak is ever given a mod position. And that's a promise! Tooodlez....
Have no desire to be a mod shine. Just asking a simple question that was mainly directed at the ladies.
I guess you didn't comprehend that part. But that's ok
What is bothersome is the other ladies robo-responding to the ads in the Welcome section......only saying welcome.....but complete information about their service......in other words.....just another ad in the Welcome section for them
Well.....Maybe that's why some don't mind....but we have a lot of ladies that do play by the rules.
The way the signature lines are set up....every time a lady makes a post....It's basically an ad.
I really don't have problems with that. They are all here to make money which is good.
The wild signature lines are perfectly legal.

The multiple welcome threads are not and it should matter to the ladies that do play by the rules
I mean it's annoying but I personally don't care. I recently learned what a threAD was (like 3 days ago lol). And now I notice them in here and other places. I don't even use a signature line. But than again I am not really looking to "promote" myself. Hardly see new peeps anymore anyway. I come in here for entertainment.

And side note. I vote you for mod. If it gets rid of shine da fake I'm 100% on board
Well.....Maybe that's why some don't mind....but we have a lot of ladies that do play by the rules.
The way the signature lines are set up....every time a lady makes a post....It's basically an ad.
I really don't have problems with that. They are all here to make money which is good.
The wild signature lines are perfectly legal.

The multiple welcome threads are not and it should matter to the ladies that do play by the rules Originally Posted by tbone2u
Great topic Bones.