SO denied

So, drunk as fuck and tried to to get things rollin with the wife. Shut the freak down. WTF? What should I do?
So, drunk as fuck and tried to to get things rollin with the wife. Shut the freak down. WTF? What should I do? Originally Posted by Jimmie
wake her sister up, and see what you can get rolling with her.
Is this the Jerry Springer Show, or what?
take a dump in her favorite shoes. or purse. that's always good revenge
You were drunk as fuck, might have had something to do with not getting ass, was she sober?
Women LOVE a "whiskey dick".
Women LOVE a "whiskey dick". Originally Posted by slowmover
Oh, yes gets my pussy wet everytime. It's like a jig-saw puzzle, kinky little game.
no one want's to fuck with a DRUNK !
  • dgc92
  • 10-22-2018, 04:47 PM
no one want's to fuck with a DRUNK ! Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
That is a horrible lie. I love drunk girls. Sometimes they get whiskey goggles on and I score way over my head.
That is a horrible lie. I love drunk girls. Sometimes they get whiskey goggles on and I score way over my head. Originally Posted by dgc92
I hope you are joking. In today’s climate that is called rape
Call the cops on the bitch
  • dgc92
  • 10-23-2018, 12:58 AM
I hope you are joking. In today’s climate that is called rape Originally Posted by txexetoo
Well.... If I got them drunk, and that was my intention all along, then sure, kind of. If you just happen to find a drunk girl, though.... Unless you're saying you can never, ever have sex with drunk girls? Or only ones you asked for consent before they had a drink? Is it the same deal if you intentionally get her in a good mood before you try anything? Back to the alcohol, what if she's drunk and horny, as I've heard can happen sometimes? Are you saying she doesn't deserve to get her rocks off?

Before you call me a rapist, you seriously need to unblur the lines, we need some definitive rules here.
In today’s climate any woman who is drunk is going to be considered incapable of giving consent. All she has to do is make a claim afterwards and the other participants are toast
  • dgc92
  • 10-23-2018, 11:06 AM
Well, yeah. The heat is on in that particular area. We all know that. I just thought you personally were going along with the current oversensitivity on the subject.

DISCLAIMER: Rape happens, and it's bad every single time. Nobody jump my ass over this. I will definitely defend my position forever.
  • grean
  • 10-23-2018, 12:20 PM
Well.... If I got them drunk, and that was my intention all along, then sure, kind of. If you just happen to find a drunk girl, though.... Unless you're saying you can never, ever have sex with drunk girls? Or only ones you asked for consent before they had a drink? Is it the same deal if you intentionally get her in a good mood before you try anything? Back to the alcohol, what if she's drunk and horny, as I've heard can happen sometimes? Are you saying she doesn't deserve to get her rocks off?

Before you call me a rapist, you seriously need to unblur the lines, we need some definitive rules here. Originally Posted by dgc92
Drunk implies an inherent inability to make consensual decisions.

Pretty sure unless you're in a relationship already and she says, "let's get drunk and fuck", you're in hot water.

It's one thing to meet a lady at the bar, and buy her a drink or MAYBE two to slightly lose BOTH of your inhibitions a little. She can still make decisions and so can you.

If you meet her and she gets drunk or already is, better put her in a cab with your phone number and just see if she calls tomorrow.