Car dates? With room prices going crazy is it an option?

Car dates? With room prices going crazy is it an option? At times it's next to impossible to secure a room these days and if you do it's crazy expensive. More and more I hear "car dates". What are your thoughts? Any funny car date stories?
I seen that a few who normally host from hotel will now offer oc on these weekends that a busy and prices are raised. It always seem they add on oc fee when they do that. Well I don't get it. What's the logic of the up charge. If you're not paying for the hotel that's a pretty big savings. Gas is really cheap now and just because you may travel an extra 20 minutes to get to a call it's not that much. Or is it because you don't control the environment? I do host and clean just for the lady. Maybe it's because you can't book the volume and want to act like your not booking that much in the day.
20 min each direction is 40 min driving. Most are getting 160 hhr.
Simple math.

As far as car dates, fun if you don't get caught.
Not as much if you have to register as a sex offender.
I think it's a great option especially for getting blown. Even with a legal tint, if you jump in the back, no one should be able to see you.

I'm glad they're coming back. So many great memories of car action.

sixx
Why don't people do it in the car wash? Hmm. I think I have a new fuckit list item. Lol. I didn't think that was possible.
I can't understand trip charges based on time, if they don't already have an incall than yes but they are on the phone taking care of their business while they drive, if not they certainly are not doing anything for you. I guess that next time I have an outcall appointment, I would expect skype sex both ways.

Something like this

http://www.xvideos.com/video9761248/..._while_driving
I can't understand trip charges based on time, if they don't already have an incall than yes but they are on the phone taking care of their business while they drive, if not they certainly are not doing anything for you. I guess that next time I have an outcall appointment, I would expect skype sex both ways.

Something like this

http://www.xvideos.com/video9761248/..._while_driving Originally Posted by RandB fan
Never understood the BS about out call being EXTRA. Yes they must travel to YOU. Yes they pay for gas. Ok sounds fair $50 extra. No problem. Suddenly they don't have an in call and they want to charge extra for OUT CALL? WTF?
Never understood the BS about out call being EXTRA. Yes they must travel to YOU. Yes they pay for gas. Ok sounds fair $50 extra. No problem. Suddenly they don't have an in call and they want to charge extra for OUT CALL? WTF? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Lmao I TOTALLY agree...on the same note guys that ask ME if I have any "outcall specials" garners the response "yah, its not extra"
Lmao I TOTALLY agree...on the same note guys that ask ME if I have any "outcall specials" garners the response "yah, its not extra" Originally Posted by gingerpie
Bravo! As it should be!
Did the car date thing. In an SUV. Certainly NOT the same as an RV!
Just for the hell of it!
We need more pictures!
Perfect
Awesome!