City: Carrolton
State: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://rubmd.com/dallas-fort-worth-...f-626d0631904b
Activities: FBM B2B FIP L1
Hair Length and Color: Hair was in a bun black color
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Latina
Physical Description: she is just like her pictures big round bottom big Cs cute face looks like she’s in her 30s but is 40 nice smooth skin very sexy
Recommendation: Yes
Great review. Adding her to TDL.

Is this located an apartment?

Great review. Adding her to TDL.

Is this located an apartment?

Originally Posted by bosskeeping
It’s a spa near Trinity Mills and Midway. English is 2nd language.
There’s more to be had YMMV
It’s a spa. Has a lot of private spas inside the building
Idk who that is but her name was Ana Bella
Nice review Brutus. Good to see a review of Latina talent.
Originally Posted by Billogoods
Billo, have you seen her again since your review almost 2 years ago? I saw her after reading your review but her ad is gone.
I wish! But, I can't afford that. She gets all nekkid, says "grab my ass" (And, oh, my! Dat ass!) and my wallet falls apart.

She pops up now and then. Look for Marie, Maria, Mariana, Marinela. Last name Martinez or Mtz.

Prob has the same contact info. She's been at the same place (4222 Trinity Mills) for as long as I can remember.
I wish! But, I can't afford that. She gets all nekkid, says "grab my ass" (And, oh, my! Dat ass!) and my wallet falls apart.

She pops up now and then. Look for Marie, Maria, Mariana, Marinela. Last name Martinez or Mtz.

Prob has the same contact info. She's been at the same place (4222 Trinity Mills) for as long as I can remember. Originally Posted by Billogoods
Thanks Billo. Have you had the Yugo out lately?
Got a couple o' go-to gals I see now and then. Got my eye on a place that's previously unexplored. Retirement leaves little geetus for adventures. But, don't count the zippered jumpsuit and velcro tennies out of the game just yet.
I'm really tempted to see Lexxi/BlissfulTantra. But, I need to find out exactly which office building she's in. I have occasional bidnezz in the area. And, I want to avoid awkward situations.

"Hey, Bill! Did we have an appointment today? My secretary usually let's me know when you're coming by."

"Er...uh..no. I'm just...uh...gonna see a...professional...about...um. ..Hey! How's the kids?"
I'm really tempted to see Lexxi/BlissfulTantra. But, I need to find out exactly which office building she's in. I have occasional bidnezz in the area. And, I want to avoid awkward situations.

"Hey, Bill! Did we have an appointment today? My secretary usually let's me know when you're coming by."

"Er...uh..no. I'm just...uh...gonna see a...professional...about...um. ..Hey! How's the kids?" Originally Posted by Billogoods
Tell them you're there to see your Certified Investment Professional, CIP for short.
  • pipe
  • 03-23-2022, 08:13 PM
CIP hahahaha.
Ntx guy I’m totally going to use that lmao hahahhahahaha