M I M

Am I the only one stoked about this years music line-up? Okay, I have no idea what the country is and I haven't been to the BBQ contest since they stopped me from eating my way through the park nor to the Sunset Symphony since James Hyder stopped singing.

But this years line-up. Oh Hot Damn! Espeically Friday night, B-52s, Jeff Beck, Blues Traveller, Goo Goo Dolls, Limp Bizkit and Widespread Panic! In one night. I'm betting there will be body surfing in the mud ...lol.

I've seen Blues Traveler, Goo Goo Dolls and eons ago wore my go-go boots and 2 foot high beehive to B52s Orlando (what a hoot), but I've not seen the Bizkit, Beck or Widespread Panic.

Alice in Chains on Saturday (who replaced the dead guy?) and Earth Wind and Fire Sunday. But Friday!! Friday! Friday is my favorite day.

Another great festival.
I wish I would have known about that show!
ClarkKent, it's the Memphis in May festival that happens every year. I always try to go. You haven't missed it yet. Check it out here: http://www.memphisinmay.org/

If you're into this sort of thing try making your way over to the Little Rock area on Memorial Day weekend for Riverfest too. The lineup is not set for this one yet, but it's always a good time. http://www.riverfestarkansas.com/

Babee, I'm looking forward to 3 Doors Down on Sunday night too.
Earth Wind and Fire Saturday.

Just looked and Bonnaroo is not so good this year. What's the Nashville thing? Fan something?
hey babee--Bliss said she wants to do MIM...wish i could be there...we three gals coulda tore up that place..lol!!
hey babee--Bliss said she wants to do MIM...wish i could be there...we three gals coulda tore up that place..lol!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Babee, Bliss, Dallas... Tom Lee Park and of course the statutory mud pit...

My neurons are overheating thinking over that combination (3 way public mud wrestling, anyone?). I'd better back away from the keyboard before...

Too late.

Cheers,

bcg
hey babee--Bliss said she wants to do MIM...wish i could be there...we three gals coulda tore up that place..lol!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I'll call her. I already got my VIP tix (yes I pay for clean potties). Come on girlie! It's just a weekend. If I can drag my ass to NOLA, you can haul yours up here!
(I'll buy you a pair of sox.....)
  • Bliss
  • 04-19-2010, 09:57 AM
I'm the lone dork that is excited about Hall and Oates....lol. I would love to go, but I hate crowds, I really do. An hour to find parking, and hour to walk from your car to the event, and hour to wait in line for a drink, etc.

Crowds make me grumpy . Just tell Darryl Hall to come to my room. He can bring the little moustache sidekick with him if he must.