People who have exotic animals as pets LOL

Are these people fucking crazy or what?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7rZTZBOrqQ (dude in a swimming pool with a polar bear)

I like animals, and it'd be pretty sweet to hang out with a big ass tiger or something, but let that damn thing get hungry or pissed off at you for something and fuggettabouddit....#TOAST LOL
That fence around the pool enclosure is not capable of keeping that bear inside. It takes all kinds, there was an idiot outside of Austin that had a grown tiger in a little cage.
I think I saw a documentary about that guy.....though it could have been some other rocket surgeon. There's clearly no shortage LOL
Pets you say...?

Wow.....definitely takes all kinds LOL
I think I saw a documentary about that guy.....though it could have been some other rocket surgeon. There's clearly no shortage LOL Originally Posted by Y0yoY0

I always hoped the tiger would escape about the time the school bus would drop off the neighborhood kids.
Reminds me of this scene from Borat LOL
Attached Images File Type: jpg boratbearicecream_1161708771.jpg (28.9 KB, 54 views)
I always hoped the tiger would escape about the time the school bus would drop off the neighborhood kids. Originally Posted by pyramider