Provider Request for Photo?

I have done this for probably 35-40 years with some great results and some not so great. This is not my first rodeo. Regardless, I just received a request for a photo of me, not a facial pic which I could understand, but of my nether region for lack of a better term. I have never been asked in the past for such a photo. While I may be willing to provide such, please enlighten me as to why a provider would want a pic of my Johnson? Could this be entrapment by LE? Maybe I am overthinking this and there’s an obvious answer. If so, it escapes me for now.
maybe she's in Johnson county.
Some ladies think that means you're not a cop, of if you are, then you can't arrest them. Just like some guys think if they grab a boob she's not a cop and can't arrest them.

All false assumptions.
Thanks bikebryan. Makes sense but agree it accomplishes nothing
I have done this for probably 35-40 years with some great results and some not so great. This is not my first rodeo. Regardless, I just received a request for a photo of me, not a facial pic which I could understand, but of my nether region for lack of a better term. I have never been asked in the past for such a photo. While I may be willing to provide such, please enlighten me as to why a provider would want a pic of my Johnson? Could this be entrapment by LE? Maybe I am overthinking this and there’s an obvious answer. If so, it escapes me for now. Originally Posted by flipsalso
You don't know that it was a provider. Strange people (Begin with the letter Q) are know to request pictures for their collections.
Not the case here. It’s a provider with the same phone number in several reviews.
Checking to see if you would be a good fit!😂🖖
Ummmm I would ask her why she feels the need to see it beforehand. But I will also say, not that this is the reason. However I have asked certain people after they claim to be endowed. There is such a thing as too big for certain people. But I would just ask. If she doesn't answer, don't send it.
Yep, that’s definitely me!! LOL. Good point about guy possibly being a “fit” problem, so understand a provider may wanna see a guys junk beforehand. But in this case, she believes if I will send the pic I can’t be LE (which is totally BS IMHO). When I arrived she asked me to grab her boob. Again another supposed LE check