New video on List crawler 👇👇👇👇men only thanks

I just feel like all men should know the the thing where a woman cum in way in the back no matter how big push towards the back lol for Real

Food for thought 💭
Hard to decipher that comment.

Is there a video/link to illustrate the point?
I really have no idea what she was trying to say.
I think she's saying "Hey everybody I want some attention."
She’s got a new belly dancing video it looked to me. Never seen anyone belly dance and twerk to country music.
She’s got a new belly dancing video it looked to me. Never seen anyone belly dance and twerk to country music. Originally Posted by Lubeman
Lmao
Wasn’t twerking or belly dancing Lmao just showing me lol
Was trying to help the men that don’t know what to do with it
Out !!!

So I was just wondering since I don’t know y’all & your always talking shit on my Post you know like Facebook & Instagram Twitter I hear someone one day call them trolls �� Got me thinking I Found my own……

Lmao

Okay y’all have a get Day
If the shoe fits
Was trying to help the men that don’t know what to do with it
Out !!!

So I was just wondering since I don’t know y’all & your always talking shit on my Post you know like Facebook & Instagram Twitter I hear someone one day call them trolls �� Got me thinking I Found my own……

Lmao

Okay y’all have a get Day
If the shoe fits Originally Posted by staceyrenee
It’s just that the original post didn’t make sense in how it was phrased… maybe read it out loud to yourself and you’ll see where the confusion came from, or ask a friend to for you?

No trolling here, I don’t have any issue with you and we haven’t met… just as an outside observer, it seems like a bit of extra time to clarify your posts would avoid a large amount of the conflict you have on this board.
I read it and I still understand it Y'all know what I mean so….

But I was talking about the people talking about me moving around in videos I add the music later lol

So…. I think it look good

One day I will get on stage again & show y’all real dancing But for now I just Be here !!!
I read it, and I still understand it Y'all know what I mean so….

But, I was talking about the people who are talking about me.

moving around in videos I add the music later I have no idea of what this is supose to mean! Stop and read it yourself, and ask youself what this means.

Don't use abreviations such as LOL, it may not be obvious to the readers.

So.... Four periods are used when you have left something out of a quote, a quote that includes a period. Three periods are used, if the quote does not include a period. I think it looks good.

One day I will get on stage again & show y’all real dancing But for now I just Be here !!! Originally Posted by staceyrenee
No sweetheart, we do not know what you mean. Your posts make no sense at all. We can not read your mind; you are surely a very nice girl, just write as you would say it in a conversation and remember that a sentence starts with a capital letter and ends with a period. I am trying to help, and I do not intend this for a criticism: I am saying you are a fake - you can't be as you are presenting yourself. You seem to be attractive, and some of your reviews say that you are a fun date. I know this could be work for you to improve your writing skills: you will at some time know that it will improve the impression you leave with the friends you desire.

We all assume that you attended some of the lower grades in school. If so, you can do much better, if you try. Please start by using complete sentences, you know how and it is very important. Quit thinking it is cute when you act dumb. Everyone understands that you are just pretending. Marilyn Monroe acted dumb in her movies: that was for entertainment, but not real. In real life, she was quite smart. That was the reality. She once told a friend that they could walk a few blocks in New York City to another studio. The answer: "You can't do that, everyone will recognize you." Her answer: "I am an actress, no one will recognize me." No one did!

I am curious about what the real you is like, instead of the pretend girl we are seeing here.

I read it and I still understand it Y'all know what I mean so….

But I was talking about the people talking about me moving around in videos I add the music later lol

So…. I think it look good

One day I will get on stage again & show y’all real dancing But for now I just Be here !!! Originally Posted by staceyrenee
I didn’t mean any harm if I did I’m sorry. But anyway you do got a nice thick body from what I see in pics.
JR Lawrence , Is that necessary? Do you have nothing better to do than continue to devalue women? How how are you still on here doing that? Low grades in high school. Who the f*** says that to somebody? Who exactly do you think you are? A condescending, greater than t h o u g h, nothing better than to do except put somebody down to feel better type? Oh, I forgot , you can do that on here. My bad.
I love you savannah 💜💜💜💜
Savannah...I will admit that JR was probably too harsh, but he does have a point. Her posts are VERY DIFFICULT to read or understand. It's like trying to decipher Morse Code! Even in her second explanation of what she originally wrote, it doesn't answer anything she originally asked?! This remedial form of communication has always been the issue with her. I'm sure she is a wonderful lady that anyone would have fun with, but her communication skills are just that...remedial at best. And I think what JR also said, was that her "typing" skills on here do not honestly reflect the true person she is. I'm sure she is much better put together then she portrays herself to be.